Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from the Left Coast, So. California. I finally decided to join up to the forum. I ordered my Sky from the dealers image last month. The build date was the 10th of April. Got a confirmation from the dealer that it is being shipped and should be here by the end of the month. Mine is Midnght Blue with Black Leather. I can hardly wait. Test drove one last weekend at a different dealership. Great feel to it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Seagull said:
I'm from the Left Coast, So. California. I finally decided to join up to the forum. I ordered my Sky from the dealers image last month. The build date was the 10th of April. Got a confirmation from the dealer that it is being shipped and should be here by the end of the month. Mine is Midnght Blue with Black Leather. I can hardly wait. Test drove one last weekend at a different dealership. Great feel to it.
Hi Seagull
What part of SoCal are you? I pick mine up from the dealer tomorrow..Midnight Blue, Black Leather..It's been there a week waiting for more to come in..Today they have 5 more of them in. They must have dumped a whole truckload. They range from Green to black to red and whatever (I didn't see all of them). Here it is as of today:

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
55 Posts
love the color !!! how's the inside ?

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Hello Seagull.....I'm new to the forum also. My location is on the east coast(south Florida) and my dealer got the image and put in the order on March 21.
How long was it between the time of your image and the confirmation of shipping?
All the best and have fun!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm in the middle of all of you here in Indiana and even though I've had a few porblems I still love the car. I took it to the dealer yesterday to get the rubbing fixed and some other issues and they kept it over night. They gave me a rental car though. This morning I go pick it up.:willy:

My wife and I just took it on a 700 mile trip last week to Tenn. to visit my brother and it drove great. My brother liked it so much that he went down to the dealer and ordered one just like it. :cool:

I've got a deal with my sales lady that I get $50.00 for each referral. She gave me a bunch of her business cards and I put my name on the back and as people look at my car I give them her card. You never know when you're talking to someone how serious they are about the car.:thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts