Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jester: HI GROUP!!!!

I'm soooo happy to finally find ya'll! I have been searching for a few weeks now for an active Sky group!!!

I'm Kim in Florida & I do have an 07 Sky ordered... I am told by the dealer and Corporate that he will be here no later than the second week of December of this year!!! SO excited!!! I can't wait!!!

I can't wait to dive right in & get to know ya'll!! If you have any questions please ask away!!!

Thanks!!!!
-K

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:jester: HI GROUP!!!!

I'm soooo happy to finally find ya'll! I have been searching for a few weeks now for an active Sky group!!!

I'm Kim in Florida & I do have an 07 Sky ordered... I am told by the dealer and Corporate that he will be here no later than the second week of December of this year!!! SO excited!!! I can't wait!!!

I can't wait to dive right in & get to know ya'll!! If you have any questions please ask away!!!

Thanks!!!!
-K
Welcome!!
So you are all set - just need a spot to wait and read!
If they are telling you December - I am guessing a SKY - not a Sky RedLine.. My dealer says a base SKY is about 8 weeks - so it sounds like you are ready to go..
Tell us more -- what did you get in it??

·
Registered
1,547 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome aboard Kim! You've landed upon a great forum with great people.. So jump on in.. The water's fine! :D

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What are the details on your Sky?

Shirley

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Welcome!

And, the best part of this forum is...

YOU can ask questions, too!

Lots of old dogs around here that know just about anything about these cars that you could possibly ask!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
My dogs tant old

My dogs are only one year old sos they tant old dogs..Get him Fartblossom.....Skip....:)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm just happy to have more women. With Ken's avatar gone I didn't know what I would do.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome, You will find lots of great info on here.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
HI KIM---YEEHAA another Floridian Sky owner :party: Welcome aboard!! You have found the one and ONLY BEST SKY forum on the internet!!:D Any questions fire away--And ahh, read & search the threads on your questions, if you don't see it--ASK IT--we'll help ya--Again, glad you joined--Have a GREAT!! day--:angel:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I spend half my week in Orlando and half in Tampa. Mine will be in within the next week or so. When you get yours we can let them get together and go play. They should be pretty rambunctious since they're young! :jester: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
WELCOME from the SOUTHERNMOST SKY!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
My dogs are only one year old sos they tant old dogs..Get him Fartblossom.....Skip....:)
He was not talking about your dogs. He was talking about me and you. So there is no reason to take offense:D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hello and welcome!:cheers: :driving: :seeya:

:party:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome Kim:cheers: and don"t worry about what Marlboromike says about color:skep: . As I have stated several time "the Sky looks great in any color.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Activated!!

Welcome!! We're as fired up as a 1200 lb boiler at 30+ knots and the following seas! I get more excited than an electron in a cyclotron! If you aren't ready for a Sky (and it sounds like you are MORE than ready) then yah better hang on by the fingernails 'cause the trains left the station!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome Kim:cheers: and don"t worry about what Marlboromike says about color:skep: . As I have stated several time "the Sky looks great in any color.
If it ain't BLACK it needs painting....:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts