Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new here from Canada. I have yet to see a sky in person. The local pontiac dealer got there 1st sol but won't let anyone sit in it. Understandable. Anyways to my question. I have a nice set of rims on my Fiero. Anyone know the offset on the sol or sky yet. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Welcome

Myturn said:
Hello, I'm new here from Canada. I have yet to see a sky in person. The local pontiac dealer got there 1st sol but won't let anyone sit in it. Understandable. Anyways to my question. I have a nice set of rims on my Fiero. Anyone know the offset on the sol or sky yet. Thank you.
You will find lots of information in the Specs Thread, It is the first thread when you come to this forum. Lots of very helpful people on here to help with questions as well. Where in Canukville are you located? I would tell the dealer with the Solstice that if he plans to sell any of them, then they better start letting people drive them. That is just ridiculous. I just saw the Sky in person yesterday, and let me tell you that it is one nice piece of metal.....
Hope you enjoy the forum "A"

K :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in lethbridge alberta. I forgot to mention that the sol they have in is sold already. I will check out the specs thread.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Have you placed an order for a Sky yet? Well a pre order that is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet i'm 6'2 200p so I want to see if I can even fit in one first. Then wait for a sky redline.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll really like it here. There are a lot of knowledgable people on this forum in terms of news, shows, etc. A lot of us share personal information, ideas and concerns about the Saturn SKY and, are for the most part, very excited for the day the SKY is "post-production", whenever that is. That's another thing, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. You have to live by this when it comes to the SKY. Some people get frustrated, and I personally would rather have it later with NO kinks than sooner with issues. But to each his/her own.

Anyway, welcome aboard. There are many, many, threads which are a wealth of knowledge, and then some not so much. Pay more attention to Delnari and Brentil's posts as they are seniors on this forum and seem to have the most credibility in terms of the "processes".

The search tab can take you to specific threads that could take you to a specific question or subject already discussed in several threads. That's a good start. The more we find out, whether it be through GM Launch, Saturn, crummy articles, the more we share with the rest of the forum. Some of it is validated, and sometimes not.

How confusing is that? We're all excited and we hope you are too.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I would like to nominate Angel as official hospitality chair. Can I get a second? With welcomes like that, I dare any newbie to accuse us of being unhelpful, unfriendly, and mean!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Myturn said:
Not yet i'm 6'2 200p so I want to see if I can even fit in one first. Then wait for a sky redline.
I am even more stoked about it after I saw the Solstice "Weekend Racer Concept" with the 325 HP 2.0L Turbocharged Ecotec. I so can see them hitting at least 250 and maybe 275 with a production model. That would be SWEET!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DuSpinnst said:
I am even more stoked about it after I saw the Solstice "Weekend Racer Concept" with the 325 HP 2.0L Turbocharged Ecotec. I so can see them hitting at least 250 and maybe 275 with a production model. That would be SWEET!!!
Is there plans for a sky redline? Or will my dream be crushed.

·
Registered
245 Posts
the only things we have on the redline are rumors, so far... it's rumored that the redline version will have a 235-250 HP turboed engine in it... and that's all we "know"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts