Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just though I'd say hi. I don't have a Sky yet (on list for a RL) but I do know a little about performance. I currently own a 2001' Camaro SS with 427 hp. I can't wait till I get my Saturn Sky Red Line, then the real fun begins. I am developing programming for the ECU to get a little more out of the Sky and alot more from the RL. Exhaust packages will be next along with high end stereo options.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome to our little insane asylum....... and keep us posted on the upgrades... sounds good... but, before you decide to POST sales info... contact a moderator..... for vendor info........ Read, Respond, and Enjoy...... everyone here is GREAT...SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Welcome aboard. Did you put the 427 in the Camaro or have someone do it for you? I think you will enjoy the standard Sky as well. I know if I had more HP (ie - Redline) the Texas DPS and I would be good friends.:eek: :lol:

However, if I do decide I need more, I will put a turbo in myself, a couple of site sponsors are working on them at reasonable costs for a complete kit.:thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SkyBaby said:
Welcome to our little insane asylum....... and keep us posted on the upgrades... sounds good... but, before you decide to POST sales info... contact a moderator..... for vendor info........ Read, Respond, and Enjoy...... everyone here is GREAT...SkyBaby-07
I will not be posting any sales info on this or any site for my Sky products. My new website will take care of that for me. This was just an informational hello and what my personal plans are for my upcoming purchase of the RL Sky. Chaio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TexSon said:
Welcome aboard. Did you put the 427 in the Camaro or have someone do it for you? I think you will enjoy the standard Sky as well. I know if I had more HP (ie - Redline) the Texas DPS and I would be good friends.:eek: :lol:

However, if I do decide I need more, I will put a turbo in myself, a couple of site sponsors are working on them at reasonable costs for a complete kit.:thumbs:
My SS does'nt have a 427 cu in motor it has a standard LS1 (346 cu in) with 427 hp at the crank and 348 RWHP. I did do all the work on it including the dyno tune. I just don't think anything less than 225 hp would be satisfactory for me at this point, so I will wait for the RL to ship.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
StuT said:
I will not be posting any sales info on this or any site for my Sky products. My new website will take care of that for me. This was just an informational hello and what my personal plans are for my upcoming purchase of the RL Sky. Chaio
I wasnt being mean...... just letting ya know that if you do..... that is a good thing to check with the mods....... i would love more information on your products.... please PM me... thanks.. and.. welcome..SkyBaby-07

1 - 6 of 6 Posts