Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IN the first 2 weeks of August, Saturn of Freehold will hold a BBQ for all SKY Owners if enough people will attend...if interested and this goes for the owners in all States. e-mail me at [email protected]

It will be on a Saturday so we are talking either Aug 5th or 12th...let me know ASAP so I can make arrangements....enjoy the holiday

MarlboroMike

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
marlboromike said:
IN the first 2 weeks of August, Saturn of Freehold will hold a BBQ for all SKY Owners if enough people will attend...if interested and this goes for the owners in all States. e-mail me at [email protected]

It will be on a Saturday so we are talking either Aug 5th or 12th...let me know ASAP so I can make arrangements....enjoy the holiday

MarlboroMike
August 5th - 6th is still the Spiedie Fest & Balloon Rally car show up here in Binghamton... I should be available the next weekend however... and will probably come down. :thumbs:

·
Registered
18,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far we don't have enough for the event....but thanks for the reply. I will keep in touch

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mike,

I'd love to attend, but the weekends of the 5th and 12th are no good for me (truck show in Carlisle PA on the 4th and a car show in Macungie PA on the 5th; baby's 1st birthday party on the 12th <actual bday is the 8th>). If the dealership changes the BBQ to another day in August, let me know and the SKY and I will try to be there.

Roger

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
If my car was in i would join in. Might be more interest once the people from our area get the RL's we have on order.

·
Registered
18,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It appears we cannot satisfy all the people all of the time...this may be a washout....oh, and happy first birthday to yours Roger

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
There are many in NJ who would love to attend! If only GM could ship cars faster.

·
Registered
18,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shipping is a big headache for all of us...I remember when they said to me.."It is waiting for the car carrier and when the carrier picked it up...it took 2 weeks to get it here...and we r less than 2 hours from Wilmington, Delaware :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts