·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's what I've spotted in where I live:

Burlington County:
1. Saturn of Mount Laurel - Red with Black Leather, Chrome Rims, Manual
2. Saturn of Bordentown - Black with Black Leather, Chrome Rims, Manual

Test drove the red one last Monday (3/27) since that's the dealership where I ordered mine from. While not great at driving stick, I did throughly enjoy the car very much. It rode and handled great - a real surprise. My salesman doesn't drive stick either, so the dealership's ex-racecar driver salesman (Joe) took both my wife and me for a "real" spin later. Went back on Friday (mainly to purchase my SKY hat and a plush Saturn blimp for my 7-month old) and Joe was there and offered to take my 11-year old son for a spin. Afterwards I played around with the car to become familiar with it - opened the hood, learned how to correctly shut the trunk, put the top up and down, played with the stereo and other interior features. Needless to say I've got a great dealership to work with and can't wait for my SKY to show up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up my red Sky last Friday. I absolutely love it. Live in Randolph, NJ. My dealer is in Denville and Route 10. They delivered a few already. Waited 6 months for delivery. Get lots of stares - people can't figure out what it is.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Picking up mine on Saturday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts