Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
picking car up

Hope to pick mine up on tues 4/11. Less than one month after actually filling in the image. My dealer has been great!

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Everyone who has ordered their car after me...seems to have either received theirs or are about to receive...something is not working right. I realize this is not a fair world...but how long can I wait? And now they announce the RL...too much to hold back....must vent...thanks guys and girls

Michael

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mike check your PM

Freehold list having 4 in stock????

·
Registered
357 Posts
VIN received today!

About time! I thought Saturn forgot about me... anyway I and another poster from NJ received our VIN's tonight and we're now at Event Code 033 (VIN assigned and Sequenced). So that's yet another hurdle overcome and one less stage to worry about. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
IF you are in jersey and can't wait any longer for your sky
then try calling phil at saturn of green brook or the GM david alesso
the number is 732-752-8383
they have a couple for sell left and next month they will have a few more
for sell
plus they have no waiting list
just tell them al told you about them
on the forum

I love my sky

·
Registered
17 Posts
Picking ours up Monday from Denville. Photos to follow.:cheers:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good for you , I knew you would get yours soon! Youre gonna love this car, its lots of fun to drive. Maybe I will see you tooling around Morristown.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got mine on May 16th ... unfortunately I had to bring it in to have the tranny replaced because of some factory defect (wiring harness seal is faulty and lets water in, auto trans wouldn't shift out of first). However I should have it back tomorrow. It is a fantastic fun ride. Has anybody talked about getting togrether for a road trip or something along those lines?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts