Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!
I am a new proud owner of an 08 Chili Pepper Red, Redline! I received my Redline as a gift from my parents for graduation:eek: and I am just in love with this car!! I got the car back in June and it only had 15,000 miles on it! I went from a crappy beat up 94 Chevy s10 that had 250,000 miles on it to a Redline so the change is defiantly good! I recently found out about this website so i joined it lol. I have questions concerning the website and my car I just don't know who to ask!! :confused:

Austin

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hello everyone!!
I am a new proud owner of an 08 Chili Pepper Red, Redline! I received my Redline as a gift from my parents for graduation:eek: and I am just in love with this car!! I got the car back in June and it only had 15,000 miles on it! I went from a crappy beat up 94 Chevy s10 that had 250,000 miles on it to a Redline so the change is defiantly good! I recently found out about this website so i joined it lol. I have questions concerning the website and my car I just don't know who to ask!! :confused:

Austin
Welcome!!!

Just ask away. Some one will give you a serious answer while others will give you a tongue in cheek one. Don't be too sensitive over some of the answers you will receive and you will glean a great deal, receive encouragement, etc. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Welcome,
Read all you can,
LLLFLY

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello everyone!!

Austin
Congrats Austin! :cheers: Both are great things to celebrate!!! :thumbs: There are great vendors on here that you can buy items to make your baby all yours :D Enter what your looking for in the search and you should find what your looking for but if not feel free to ask and most of us will be more than happy to help you out! :) Welcome to the world of "Perma-grin" :D :cool: Just drive and grin :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on both big moves!!!!! I'm sure you will find yourself reading more than you expected in the forums. The 2 months before I got mine i averaged probably 3 hours a day on this site just reading. Mind you my internet play time is usually all of about 30 minutes a day

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats neighbor! LOL. Were the silver RL on Piney Grove. Watched you buzzing by wondering if we would ever find just the right one for us. Stop by sometime and say hi. BTW are you scared to put your top down?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats neighbor! LOL. Were the silver RL on Piney Grove. Watched you buzzing by wondering if we would ever find just the right one for us. Stop by sometime and say hi. BTW are you scared to put your top down?
Thanks neighbor!,
and no im not afriad!:lol: i love the top down, who doesnt? ;)

also I run piney grove almost everyday but I always seemed to run at the wrong times, cause everytime i drive by yall are outside! LOL

:cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome,
Read all you can,
LLLFLY
I noticed that you had the opel gt reverse light, care to sell me the oem stock reverse light? I took my car to the track one day and cut my muffler off while i was there. I had a blast and my car sounded sooo good. BUT it melted/distroyed my reverse light. so now im reverse light-less and cant seem to find one anywhere :/

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.