Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought some one might be interested in a different look to installing dual exhaust. Every mod that I've seen has used the dual ROUND tips. I decided to use rectangular tips that seem to match the overall look of the rear end of the Sky. See my avatar.

Any comments????

Larry

·
Registered
386 Posts
I thought some one might be interested in a different look to installing dual exhaust. Every mod that I've seen has used the dual ROUND tips. I decided to use rectangulay tips that seem to match the overall look of the rear end of the Sky.

Any comments????

Larry
Post a picture where we can see the tips better. The one on the Avatar doesn't show them off!
As well did you use the magnaflow?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Interesting but my only issue is that then it seems like you're trying to pose as a redline. The dual rounds differentiates it from the R/L

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Interesting but my only issue is that then it seems like you're trying to pose as a redline. The dual rounds differentiates it from the R/L
But he has rectangular quad tips...which still differentiates from the R/L dual exhaust that uses two single rectangular tips. By the way...I really like the look of the quad tips, Larry. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I like 'em--Different, unique--:cool:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But he has rectangular quad tips...which still differentiates from the R/L dual exhaust that uses two single rectangular tips. By the way...I really like the look of the quad tips, Larry. :thumbs:
Thanks nscrbug.....I have better pictures but they are too large to upload. I'll resize them and post them later. I'm really not trying to make my Sky look like a Redline, I just think duals look much better than the stock exhaust.

Larry

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post a picture where we can see the tips better. The one on the Avatar doesn't show them off!
As well did you use the magnaflow?
Here is a picture of the MagnaFlow tips before install.

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Here is a picture of the MagnaFlow tips before install.
Thanks for the picture, they look great!
Which part numbers did you use for the exhaust and the tips. Once I get my car I'm going to upgrade as well but don't know if I will wait for the magnaflow SKY kit or do what others have done on the forum. She sure does look pretty with the four tips. I bet she sounds nice tooooo!:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the picture, they look great!
Which part numbers did you use for the exhaust and the tips. Once I get my car I'm going to upgrade as well but don't know if I will wait for the magnaflow SKY kit or do what others have done on the forum. She sure does look pretty with the four tips. I bet she sounds nice tooooo!:D
The muffler is MagnaFlow P/N 14266 and the tips are MagnaFlow P/N 35170. The three pieces can be purchased for a total of $211.00. I had a performance muffler shop do the install, they did a great job with the exception of the cut out. I had to rework it myself (took about 15 minutes).

Larry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts