Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of a Sunburst Yellow base Sky last week....waiting on a Silver Pearl RedLine. Looking to connect-up with other Sky or Solstice owners in the Maryland/Virginia/Deleware area. Are there any regular meetings anywhere? Any exciting runs planned anytime soon? Really looking forward to sharing the fun!! :D :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just took delivery of a Sunburst Yellow base Sky last week....waiting on a Silver Pearl RedLine. Looking to connect-up with other Sky or Solstice owners in the Maryland/Virginia/Deleware area. Are there any regular meetings anywhere? Any exciting runs planned anytime soon? Really looking forward to sharing the fun!! :D :D

I've seen 2 solstice owners in the Ft. Meade area, but thats the extent of any i've seen actualy driving around. And unfortunetly i learned about the Sky to late to get an early deposit down... Right now i'm #61 on the waiting list (although they don't have seperate lists for baselines or redlines) so i'm probably looking at this time next year for delivery :banghead:

·
Registered
75 Posts
i live in DC i haven't seen any other Sky owner i'm ready to get together
Blk/Blk/Blk
chrome wheels, spoiler, LSD, 6 disk monsoon, auto, kapp. windscreen
Delivered: 7/17/06

·
Registered
44 Posts
Soon to join you!

The first norwegian to ever own a SKY will join you soon in DC and the Maryland area :cheers:
I will arrive in December, and hopefully will my brand new SKY as well :thumbs:

Then I will join you guys :D

Chili Pepper Red
Tan leather and top SWEET
TSW Kyalami 19' Chrome
Goodyear 19' F1 GS3
Monsoon
Opel GT labels

·
Registered
994 Posts
Picked up my Sky on Aug. 23rd

So far my Sky to Solstice sighting are running 1:5. On Saturday my wife and I actually saw two red Sol. within minutes of each other. We pulled up next to the one, I leaned over and said, "Nice car." The lady did a double take, smiled, and said, "Is that a Saturn? I haven't seen one yet."

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Lucky so an so ... congratulations ... Happy Trails .. :driving:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I live just south of Annapolis and have a Yellow SKY myself. In fact I'm going to wash it right now. My e-mail is [email protected] if you want to go for a mini-rally.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yup shoot an email to [email protected] and we'll add you to our MD/VA/DC club...Let us know the color make and vin too...Plus your location. We have some events coming up. PM me for details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts