Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Saturn Sky
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 2008 Saturn Sky from a very meticulous owner. I really lucked out because this car only has 28K on the clock and literally looks like it just came off the showroom floor. I am amazed at how perfect it looks. Even the engine compartment looks brand new. I am a very lucky guy. My wife forced me to sell my beloved motorcycle (a Valkyrie, 6-cylinder, 110 HP) so I decided to parlay into a nice roadster. I have always loved the lines of the Sky and decided to buy one. In the past I have had a variety of roadsters, MGs, Triumphs, Porsche, etc. so the Sky is a natural for me. I picked it up in Georgia and drove it back to Tennessee with a big smile on my face. It ran perfectly and I cruised home at 75 MPH with no issues. The owner put custom chrome wheels and new Pirelli tires on it and he is shipping me the original wheels with low profile performance tires. He also installed a very nice Alpine stereo with a base thingie and SAT radio. It paired right up to my iphone. Another bonus is a complete set of brand new Bilstein coil over struts, front and rear. Nice German quality. Thank God for this deal because I usually don't have this kind of deal very often. Anyway, I am happy to be here and have the advantage of all your experience and knowledge concerning this vehicle. Here are a couple of photos.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Welcome, and happy to see that SKY :sneaky: found a nice new home.

Thanks for posting up new ownership pics. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

Now drop the top and ENJOY !

Edited to add the apparently obligatory Polar White car photo.

·
Registered
2008 Saturn Sky
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all very much for a warm welcome. It's great to be a member of this forum and a new Sky owner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts