Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am a new Forum member. Purchased a mint 2009 Hydro Blue SKY in 2018 with 3500 miles. Now have 4500 miles and having a great time.

When I purchased my vehicle I ended up with a smoke colored Windblox wind restrictor brand new and in the box. Was wondering if anyone local might want one ? First $50 takes it. Should fit any SKY or Solstice. Prefer it to be picked up in RI or MA.
1623615839110.png

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi All,
I am a new Forum member. Purchased a mint 2009 Hydro Blue SKY in 2018 with 3500 miles. Now have 4500 miles and having a great time.

When I purchased my vehicle I ended up with a smoke colored Windblox wind restrictor brand new and in the box. Was wondering if anyone local might want one ? First $50 takes it. Should fit any SKY or Solstice. Prefer it to be picked up in RI or MA.
View attachment 116134
Is this their "front mount" (aka inside the car mouting) or "rear mount" (mounted between the decklid and the tulip panel?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Post a pic of the WindBlox...I believe this is not a WindRestrictor product....look at the labeling.
Answer
It is not Windrestrictor product it is Windblox as miller11386 stated- if you open the picture the invoice shows it is a plain smoked wind screen with no graphics or writing. It is mounted between the deck lid and rear bulkhead. Mounting screws come with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts