Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just registered as a new member. Two hours ago I placed my deposit on a Sky Redline. I am #6 on the dealers list. Hooray!!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Great! I hope your RL comes in quicker than most. But atleast you have time to look over a few 1000 posts between now and then. Make sure you let everyone know the progression of your purchase as so many people are interested in getting info on the RL.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
welcome aboard. If you have specific questions teh search feature here is GREAT:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Welcome to the Hurry up and Wait club! Don't let it drive you around the bend like it has me. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome... and GET A GREAT HOBBY.. to keep ya busy....... lolol... oh.. and dont forget to read all up on your baby to come....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you have any questions, this is the place for answers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ernest said:
Welcome aboard, always glad to have new members:thumbs: We are all here for you, so ask away.:thumbs:
:cheers: Hey Thanks. Its nice to know where I can get some help in the future. Looking forward to the "Big Event".

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:cheers:
Rick Tinley Park said:
welcome aboard. If you have specific questions teh search feature here is GREAT:thumbs:
Hey Thanks. It sounds like you are the "Man" to see for assistance. Looking forward to getting my Sky. Just hope don't encounter all the trouble I'm reading about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts