Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. Have owned my Redline since newly purchased in 2008. Been garage kept since production stopped on these beauties. Now considering purchase of replacement seats (mine are worn) and a few other parts (the swing out cup holder). GM shows all "out of production" so am hoping someone here knows who may have bought up old inventory to provide (that always happens).
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
New to the site. Have owned my Redline since newly purchased in 2008. Been garage kept since production stopped on these beauties. Now considering purchase of replacement seats (mine are worn) and a few other parts (the swing out cup holder). GM shows all "out of production" so am hoping someone here knows who may have bought up old inventory to provide (that always happens).
Thanks
Hi Brenner57, welcome to the forum.

I have approved your post. You will need one more approved post before your account is automatically upgraded from junior member to regular member, and your posts will appear immediately without need of approval after that.

I have also moved and linked your post into the for sale / wanted forum, but left a link behind in the new member section as well.

I hope there are some folks who can help with the swing-out cup holder.

Again, welcome. :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts