Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. Like many of you patient future Sky owners, I put down a deposit at a dealership in Washington. I am number 17 and they said I should have the car in 8-12 months. I guess we shall see.

I had an interesting chat with the Sales Manager and he mentioned because there has been so much interest in the Sky that Saturn is working on a website dedicated to people who are on waiting lists. The site will automatically update ones position on a waiting list daily. And this will be for each dealership across the nation. He also mentioned one will be able to track the car once it begins production through the website.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Site is Up

Heavenlysky said:
Greetings all. Like many of you patient future Sky owners, I put down a deposit at a dealership in Washington. I am number 17 and they said I should have the car in 8-12 months. I guess we shall see.

I had an interesting chat with the Sales Manager and he mentioned because there has been so much interest in the Sky that Saturn is working on a website dedicated to people who are on waiting lists. The site will automatically update ones position on a waiting list daily. And this will be for each dealership across the nation. He also mentioned one will be able to track the car once it begins production through the website.
If it is the one I am thinking of.
the "site" has been up for some time now,
Butit is only availible for dealer use. And if they won't give you updates ask for the GM

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wecome aboard from Minnesota!

Now the wait begins.....a few hundred hobbies help..sort of....Congrats on your decision! :cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Yup ... the good part of this wait is chatting with others on this forum! You learn a lot, share both sad and happy moments. Often actually meeting, emailing or phoning total strangers that become friends.
Wecome to the club !:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts