Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum today. I've purchased a 2007 Sky, Stone Blue in color with only 3600 miles. No joke, it's like a brand new car. Really enjoying it. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wanna trade? ? I really wanted that Color. Got a forest green instead. Low miles my goodness that is a find. So are you going to drive it, or preserve it?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Just joined the forum today. I've purchased a 2007 Sky, Stone Blue in color with only 3600 miles. No joke, it's like a brand new car. Really enjoying it. Thanks
The official name of that color in 2007 was "Bluestone". I had to look it up to be positive.

Interesting color! It was only available in 2007.

:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,342 Posts
And it was a delayed release in 2007. People were dying to see it since early owners could order it but there were no samples of it that were accurate as to what it would look like. It was a big deal when they finally started getting delivered.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Welcome! Although your car has low miles, it has high years. So unless you already have, you should immediately change all the fluids in the car: Coolant, Brake, Power Steering and Engine Oil. These things degrade with time, not just miles. Also check the tires, if original, they are getting very old, and even though the tread is good, should be changed.

I know all that is quite an expense (sorry), but better to be safe!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! Although your car has low miles, it has high years. So unless you already have, you should immediately change all the fluids in the car: Coolant, Brake, Power Steering and Engine Oil. These things degrade with time, not just miles. Also check the tires, if original, they are getting very old, and even though the tread is good, should be changed.

I know all that is quite an expense (sorry), but better to be safe!
If the battery is original you might as well change it now too. A bad battery causes all kinds of problems with the electronics and throws all sorts of strange codes.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome! Nice to have an 11 year old new car. As mentioned above, change the fluids, battery and tires, unless the previous owner did. Then enjoy the permagrin. :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts