Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm a new member with an 2009 Redline from South Eastern PA. Originally owned by a family member with really low miles! Looking forward to long ownership and lots of fun. Already did a minor exterior detail to remove the road grime from the trip to my home.

I'm also looking for a passenger window switch to an otherwise mint car.

MPG

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a factory metal spray out card of the color. I'll take a picture and post later on.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome. Hmmm 2009 Redline in Ruby Red...owned by a family member.. with 8400 miles too, what's not to like here?

Fine looking photo too... resting in the garage.
Couple of our owners are in.. you neck of the woods as the old saying goes. Fall run or CC on a Saturday morning
could be in the works for you next?

The passenger window switch... possibly one of our members has a spare. WTB post?
However... gmpartsdirect or Ebay/Amazon should have one so.. you can use the passenger window proper like.

Drop the Top, and.. the windows too, once the switch is replaced and don't let it rest too long in the garage while
the weather is good is my suggestion here! How's you face muscles doing? Been smiling a lot lately have you?
Comes with the territory of owning the Kappa. Attention factor get to you yet on the next stop light, gas fill up circuit moment?

LAC

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome, you have a nice looking car there. You will learn a lot on this site so stay tuned.

"The Sky's The Limit"

:patriot:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a picture of the Color Standard for Merlot Jewel Metallic, GM Code 79. The back side has the data from the sleeve printed on it along with a small sticker that says "For GM internal Use Only"

MPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi I purchased our 2009 redline last October with 8800miles now about 13000. live north of ya in Boyertown area. seen a red Sky acouple of weeks ago up my way FYI you have a nice CC down your way on RT 100. Rockauto has some parts as well. Fell free to contact me if you plan on going, I may be able to make it.

Chez

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
hi I purchased our 2009 redline last October with 8800miles now about 13000. live north of ya in Boyertown area. seen a red Sky acouple of weeks ago up my way FYI you have a nice CC down your way on RT 100. Rockauto has some parts as well. Fell free to contact me if you plan on going, I may be able to make it.

Chez
Hi Chez. Welcome to the forum. Looks like you found a low mileage car AND have been enjoying the miles of smiles these cars bring. :cool:

I have approved both of your posts, so your posts should now show up without need of approval.

Again welcome to the forum. I am sure there are a few folks near you who will be interested in getting together. Also, check out the regional sections of the forum for your area, because many local meets are posted there.

All the best.
Crimson Avenger

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wasn't up in Boyertown but did need to come down the Northeast extension when I picked her up. Also did a run through Valley Forge and over the white covered bridge.

I think the CC in West Chester got chased out of the location at 202&926, there is an October car show that benefits the USO that I'll likely be attending.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts