1,394 Posts
hmmmmm...

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Looks like it is pretty well done. Some of the cutouts may actually "get in the way" of a finger on a button, but that is minimal.
I do kind of like the black we now have. This IS a "Blingy" alternative... The wood grain one suggested sounds interesting. But, when all is said and done - I am kind of a "leave it stock" kind of guy...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Oh and what are the 7 pieces? How do you divide it?:confused:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think the polished aluminum would cause too much glare, I'll need an extra coat of sun screen. Wood Grain would be great for me along with other replaceable plastics. Hello supporting vendors....have you pattened my idea yet?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think the polished aluminum would cause too much glare, I'll need an extra coat of sun screen. Wood Grain would be great for me along with other replaceable plastics. Hello supporting vendors....have you pattened my idea yet?
I agree the polished aluminum would cause too much glare :eek: but it really is a nice touch since the Sky has polished aluminum accents already......but I would love to see some wood grain but not sure how it would look against the polished aluminum accents that already exsist. :confused:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Check out the new 7 piece polished billet aluminum trim kit! All I can say is "Bling Bling".
I like it, am really interested in the carbon accent. If you by any chance have any shots of them i'd be in interested in seeing it. Thanks :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
they make differnt styles you just have to go to saturnmotorsports.com and look

·
Registered
248 Posts
FYI the SKY radio/temp console is the same one put in the H3 Hummer. It comes stock with Polished alum so Thats exactly the same way it looks on the H3

·
Registered
18,281 Posts
I like the appearance..but have to see it in person. It does have possibilities...let us not be too close minded...not yet anyway.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like it. Can I make a suggestion? Show the stock and your new alum trim kit side by side so you can see how dramatic a change it is. If you have one in graphite, I'd like to see that too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Is that a Photochop or an actual Sky interior?

If the pieces are 1/12 inch thick I wonder how well they follow and adhere to the contours. Any forum members with first hand experiance?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts