Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Sky, flying into Jacksonville Florida Friday to pick it up, driving it home to southeast Missouri, wish me luck..lol
Is a yellow 2008 redline with 23,000 miles. Seems perfect with 1 owner perfect carfax. Only issue I know of is it has a rip in drivers seat leather at front of seat under right leg. Has anyone pulled the seat and replaced the seat cover??

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the Permagrin. Enjoy the info from our owners about our gem... on this forum.
Post a photo when you get home after your drive. Careful with the masses out there on your journey home,... police too.

LAC

·
Registered
173 Posts
Its not difficult replacing, the finding part is what will be your biggest challenge. I ended up going to a local upholstery shop and had them do it for a very reasonable price. If it is only one bad spot, they can unstitch that area and stitch in a new piece. It will be much cheaper going that route than replacing the whole cover, if you can find one. I had my shop replace the centers of my all black seats with red for a different (to me) look.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts