Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy I've came across of this beauty after my old car finally kicked the bucked. Had a friend suggested this place to me if I had questions about the car in a whole. Already had to work on it a bit, but hey that's what makes owning this car fun
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
08 Redline. RPM"s CAI, charge pipes, Intercooler, CAT delete & ECM Tune. DIY tunnel brace. ProBeam.
247 Posts
That’s a good looking base, you’ve got there! Sure looks like it was well taken care of.
Antalya thoughts of mods in the future?
What have you done so far?

You’ll find a ton of knowledgable folks in here. They’ve all helped me a ton: Either directly or through searching the forum. (Search is going to be your best friend sometimes.)

Welcome to group from MI.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s a good looking base, you’ve got there! Sure looks like it was well taken care of.
Antalya thoughts of mods in the future?
What have you done so far?

You’ll find a ton of knowledgable folks in here. They’ve all helped me a ton: Either directly or through searching the forum. (Search is going to be your best friend sometimes.)

Welcome to group from MI.
Thank ya thank ya, and yeah it was suprising keep up well considering that I'm the 7th owner now and it being from Florida, It's here in Ohio now.

Not sure really I was thinking about adding a turbo into it few years down, but other than that I love the way it runs now.

Just fixing up the small things, pretty much just restoring it to its former glory. Like changing the radio, gluing the back window back on because it was half way off, some interior that was cracked or plain broken. Next on the list is dying the top again because the sun hasn't been nice to it.

But after all that shocks, brakes, tires will be next. Don't really need to be change quite yet but I would like some better ones to say

1 - 4 of 4 Posts