1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
52 Posts
nice dude. i cant wait till i get 2 see one in person.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks

Great pictures. I would like to see the top in operation.

·
Registered
438 Posts
fkeillor said:
Finaly got the pictures divided into catagories and posted at Yahoo. Use the following link. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did taking them and being around the SKY. What an awsome car.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/my_photos

Fkeillor: Did you catagorized all the pictures on the site? Cause I know a bunch are mine from the woodward cruise? Nice shots though!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The catagories that are at Yahoo are mine wxcept the one titled Saturan SKY. In that one I put some of everyones that I have downloaded. It any body would like me to not use the pictures I will be gald to remove them. Just trying to give everyone a chance to see the SKY indifferent places with differant photographers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
side vents

Well, from the pictures of the side vents, I can see the need for an aftermarket item -- some sort of grilling insert. My nephew's Mustang GT has non-functional vents. However, his car is black. Therefore you really have to examine closely. With just a glance you really can't tell.

·
Registered
438 Posts
fkeillor said:
The catagories that are at Yahoo are mine wxcept the one titled Saturan SKY. In that one I put some of everyones that I have downloaded. It any body would like me to not use the pictures I will be gald to remove them. Just trying to give everyone a chance to see the SKY indifferent places with differant photographers.

The more the merrier :D :cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Help

I am in Iraq and have been trying for a month to order and get my name on a new sky for me when I come home for good in Sept of 2006. I do not what happened to some of the other guys over here who wanted to buy a Solstice and could not because they were all sold out in the states. Can anyone help.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Cowboy said:
I am in Iraq and have been trying for a month to order and get my name on a new sky for me when I come home for good in Sept of 2006. I do not what happened to some of the other guys over here who wanted to buy a Solstice and could not because they were all sold out in the states. Can anyone help.
PM sent.

Well what actually happened with some of the other guys in Iraq was there was supposedly a specific military allotment, but then it got pulled for whatever reason. So then the people who thought they had cars had to try to get allotments in the States but by then they had all sold out.

As I mentioned contact other dealers, you don't have to go through just one dealer.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cowboy said:
ENCS and GM really had a major communication break down over here. They offered a VERY nice deal (about $3,000 under MSRP), but only had about 40 Sols alloted to the entire ENCS network.

I am going to wait until I get back to see if they (2007 Sol or Sky) offer the turbo edition.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Lost Sol said:
ENCS and GM really had a major communication break down over here. They offered a VERY nice deal (about $3,000 under MSRP), but only had about 40 Sols alloted to the entire ENCS network.

I am going to wait until I get back to see if they (2007 Sol or Sky) offer the turbo edition.
Probably the best thing to do would be to get on or start a RL/GXP waiting list at a dealership now to ensure your position at #1.

·
Registered
328 Posts
brentil said:
Probably the best thing to do would be to get on or start a RL/GXP waiting list at a dealership now to ensure your position at #1.
I am leaning to just waiting, but I am currently speaking to the Saturn dealer from Alabama (he has not taken deposits,yet). I am still a little mad about the ENCS / GM issue and have learned to be patient, while in Iraq. I will have enough to pay cash and might just wait to see the cars in person. Who knows ... I might just wait another year, until the dust settles down a little.

PS: The closer these models get to $30,000.00 (RL/GXP) :eek: ... the better the 03 Z4 3.0 looks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts