Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pictures i just took.... looks like the underhood will pich up some road dirt in the rain :(
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Thanks for the pictures she is a real beauty, congratulations!!! And most important enjoy!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
a few more
I'm loving the tan interior. Looks AWESOME:thumbs: Wish they had it with the Silver Graphite
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Nice pic's. Always good to see detail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
You took so many "Man Pictures" Girls want to see the car, the color...the lovely lines...(Sigh) Mens want to see engines, and coils, and unidentifiable things...:lol: :lol: :lol: Really pretty! Will my saddle fit in the trunk? English saddle?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
I was hoping the tan color would be on the steering wheel as is the red. From the pics it appears that the seat stitching doesn't match the tan color either....or it may just be the photo misrepresents it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
I love your wife's status! I think this is good for everyone's spirit! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Same color combo that I ordered.

What is that device with the yellow stickers on the picture with the hat? Looks like something electrical.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
ku4zs said:
Same color combo that I ordered.

What is that device with the yellow stickers on the picture with the hat? Looks like something electrical.

That's the air pump. In case you have a flat.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
mglindo said:
That's the air pump. In case you have a flat.:)
Oh neat, I didnt know it came with one. I bought one for my SC2 that works good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
skywulf said:
You took so many "Man Pictures" Girls want to see the car, the color...the lovely lines...(Sigh) Mens want to see engines, and coils, and unidentifiable things...:lol: :lol: :lol: Really pretty! Will my saddle fit in the trunk? English saddle?
Well for one who needs a horse when you have a Sky!!!
The first picture was the one of the things you described, the rest were pics i had promised but never got around to taking....
And I am a Man so I take "man pics" :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Way2Fast said:
I was hoping the tan color would be on the steering wheel as is the red. From the pics it appears that the seat stitching doesn't match the tan color either....or it may just be the photo misrepresents it.
Yes the Stitching does match the tan color.. it was probably the flash on the camera....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Well for one who needs a horse when you have a Sky!!!
The first picture was the one of the things you described, the rest were pics i had promised but never got around to taking....
And I am a Man so I take "man pics" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Horse is ultimate top down! Has sense of its own mortality. Horse will look at you if you ask it to do something dumb and dangerous....say"Nope"..Sky says, WEEEEE.
We are proud of your man pictures....go take some for the girls!!!!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
TIM... LOVE IT..:thumbs: ... WOW...:D ... i bet you are having the times of your lives cruisin in that baby...:cool: ... how awesome....SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
skywulf said:
Horse is ultimate top down! Has sense of its own mortality. Horse will look at you if you ask it to do something dumb and dangerous....say"Nope"..Sky says, WEEEEE.
We are proud of your man pictures....go take some for the girls!!!!
Ok what do you want to see?
I have ridden a horse twice. I don;t like riding something that has a mind of it;s own, I want to be in total control.... the last hose i rode wanted to go where he wanted to....not necessalrily where i wanted to, it would hang over the edge of the trail dropoff and scared the woopie out of me... at least the Sky has seatbelts.... LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Ok what do you want to see?
I have ridden a horse twice. I don;t like riding something that has a mind of it;s own, I want to be in total control.... the last hose i rode wanted to go where he wanted to....not necessalrily where i wanted to, it would hang over the edge of the trail dropoff and scared the woopie out of me... at least the Sky has seatbelts.... LOL

First, so glad that your wife is feeling better; I'll keep her in my prayers.

As to what pics to take, any dealer installed items.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
:cheers: My congradulations to your wife on her improved condition and to both of you on the new SKY. Had I not gotten the red / black interior that is the color combination I would have gotten. It looks beautiful.:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Water spray in engine bay -> Aftermarket fix?

SkyMan 07 said:
here are a few pictures i just took.... looks like the underhood will pich up some road dirt in the rain :(
Congrats on getting your Sky :D
With that said, I am somewhat concerned with the pictures that you sent. I want my Sky to look new for as long as possible, and for me that means everypart of the Sky. Yes I am the type of guy that washes under the hood as well as outside the car. The white stains on the underhood felt will not be easy to remove.

I consider this dirty water spray in the engine bay a design flaw.:banghead:

Please somebody come up with an aftermarket fix!! :smash:
The corvette has a bulb seal around the hood which stops this from happening. That, or a simple plastic block off plate between the radiator and front facia might be a fix.

Does anyone else have ideas?
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top