Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some new pictures of our Sky I took just a little while ago...
also shows the Skys big Brother....

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Sigh, love yours and can hardly wait for ours! Did you get your plate yet?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SkyHope said:
Sigh, love yours and can hardly wait for ours! Did you get your plate yet?
Thanks, Itis definatly worth the wait .... No, supposed to be in by the 25th of May... I didn't get the American Eagle one though, those kind are tooo expensive, Mine is just the generic tennessee personalized plate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks great, SkyMan! :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I was torn between chili pepper red and and midnight blue. I finally decided on red. And then you post these pics! How about a pic with the top up. I am going with the tan leather and tan top. (on midnight blue):cheers:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Sky Man....Sorry about "My Car's" Site...remember that there is the ignore option which I have used on multiple occasions! See you around here though!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GaryH said:
I was torn between chili pepper red and and midnight blue. I finally decided on red. And then you post these pics! How about a pic with the top up. I am going with the tan leather and tan top. (on midnight blue):cheers:
your wish is my command.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mynewsolstice said:
Hey Sky Man....Sorry about "My Car's" Site...remember that there is the ignore option which I have used on multiple occasions! See you around here though!
Thats ok, when my sky was getting close to getting here i slowed down over there, I don't even know why I went back in the first place... It sure has changed though...I think I went to ask a technical question about the cars....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
your wish is my command.....
:) Thanks for the top up pics. Red's out. Blue is in. Some day your sky will have a twin in south Alabama.:)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Drooler problem

I was in a store this evening and when we went to check out the girl at the checkout counter said can i ask you a question, I said sure, she then said can you ever go anywhere in that car and not have people drooling over it... I laughed and said why, has someone been drooling on my car, she said the two guys working there went out pretending to get buggys just so they could look at your car, they came back with only one buggy though....

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Latest trip

Well since Saturday the 13th of may till wednesday the 17th of may we put another 1,139 miles on the Sky, which now brings the total miles up to 6,245.
Drove from home to Fayetteville NC on Saturday, averages 29 MPG.
Sunday the Wife and I drove to Myrtle Beach and spent the night... Had a very bad storm come up with hail and everything, good thing lil blue was tucked away nice and secure in a parking garage... Monday was nice, we put the top down and drove around most of the day enjoying the weather (It is Bike week down there, there must be a MILLION Harleys down there this week) The Car got lots of stares and many thumbs up from other drivers,
Many were riding Motorcycles... I over heard one Biker babe at a stop light tell her partner, I want you to get me one of those!!!...
Unfortunately the trip was too much on my wife, she got sick monday evening, and ended up in the emergency room, she was still not feeling well tuesday and could not attend our Son's graduation for, Airforce ALS school, the main reason we went down in the first place... We got home about 2:30 yesterday afternoon, and then I took her to her doctor, He gave her an IV, and scheduled her for some more scans and tests ...

By the way, we had no problem packing enough clothes for 4 days, including a hanging bag with our dress clothes in it... there was even some room left where we could have packed a couple more days worth...

·
Registered
314 Posts
When you get your plate can you post a new pic? Should be a terrific combo with those colors :driving:.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SkyHope said:
When you get your plate can you post a new pic? Should be a terrific combo with those colors :driving:.
unfortunately it won;t look like my Avatar....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts