438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver pearl....

Attachments

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
Silver Pearl

Spag and myself are feeling the pain of YOU driving our car:lol: It looks GREAT. I know u r having a great time....cannot wait to park mine in the driveway...Hope to have mine delivered this month...mine will be with automatic. I believe u have the stick...anyway u look at it...it is beautiful...I am so so jealous...

MarlboroMike

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks to you and the mod's for making these photos possible.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Great shots! Those pictures take my breath away. Thank you for going to the trouble! OOOOH> I cannot wait! I went and drove a Boxter this morning, glad I am holding out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks great. Silver Pearl was my 2nd choice and I love it just as much. Thanks for the pics!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
115 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Silver pearl....
nice shots! Congratulations! I'm getting the same exact car! May isn't getting here fast enough........:cheers:

·
Registered
450 Posts
just make sure...in that one pic...you don't close the hood with the doors open:willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
soltino said:
Huh <?>

tino

There is a Service Bulletin out about this. The doors should either be ALL the way closed or ALL the way open when closing the hood or it could chip the paint on the doors. :eek:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope to get more soon...but the weather in MICHIGAN BLOWS!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Worried about yawl in all that bad weather!

I worried about my Illi and Michigan friends with all the bad weather! You can get a new Sky, but Sky owners cain't be replaced...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts