Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This message was release to all Retailers as of yesterday announcing the Price Protection for the next year starting on Oct 1st, 2006 to Oct 1st, 2007.

I have edited things that are not "need-to-know."

1. PROGRAM NUMBER/NAME/TEMPLATE TYPE:
CORPORATE PROGRAM NUMBER: ******
CORPORATE PROGRAM NAME: 2007 MODEL YEAR GM PRICE PROTECTION
PROGRAM

2. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
A PRICE PROTECTION CREDIT IS ISSUED TO CUSTOMERS FOR ELIGIBLE GM CARS AND LIGHT DUTY TRUCKS AFFECTED BY AN INTERIM PRICE INCREASE, EXCLUDING THOSE ITEMS REFERENCED IN THE VEHICLE TERMS OF SALE BULLETIN.

IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES:

-CUSTOMER ORDER DATE MUST BE PRIOR TO THE PRICE INCREASE EFFECTIVE DATE (I.E., IF PRICE INCREASE DATE IS ON THE 2ND OF THE MONTH, CUSTOMER ORDER DATE MUST BE NO LATER THAN THE 1ST OF THE MONTH).

-THE PRODUCTION DATE OF THE VEHICLE MUST BE ON OR AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE PRICE INCREASE.

-THE VEHICLE MUST BE DELIVERED TO THE CUSTOMER WHO ORDERED THE UNIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER DEALER RECEIPT.

3. PROGRAM TIME PERIOD (DELIVERED):
OCTOBER 1, 2006 THROUGH OCTOBER 1, 2007

4. ELIGIBLE MODELS:
REFER TO DIVISIONAL PRICE INCREASE NOTIFICATION.

NOTE: PRICE PROTECTION IS PAID AUTOMATICALLY AT DELIVERY TIME.

9. OTHER PROGRAM GUIDELINES:
A. PROTECTION ELIGIBILITY DATES ARE DICTATED BY THE CUSTOMER AND DEALER ORDER DATES AS FOLLOWS:
-CUSTOMER ORDER DATE MUST BE PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE PRICE IINCREASE.
-DEALER SYSTEMS ORDER DATE MUST BE NO MORE THAN ONE WORK DAY AFTER THE DATE OF THE PRICE INCREASE.

I. PRICE PROTECTION MUST BE REFLECTED ON BILL OF SALE AND CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND/OR ASSIGNMENT FORM IS REQUIRED.

10. GENERAL POLICY GUIDELINES:

B. GM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, AMEND, REVISE OR REVOKE ANY PROGRAM AT ANY TIME BASED ON ITS SOLE BUSINESS JUDGMENT. FINAL DECISIONS IN ALL MATTERS RELATIVE TO THE INTERPRETATION OF ANY RULE OR PHASE OF THIS ACTIVITY REST SOLELY WITH GM.
Hope that helps out some!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
444 Posts
This message was release to all Retailers as of yesterday announcing the Price Protection for the next year starting on Oct 1st, 2006 to Oct 1st, 2007.

I have edited things that are not "need-to-know."

Hope that helps out some!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Thanks Sky Spy!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks again SKY Spy:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts