Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everyone know that our new line of products will be introduced over the next 30 days. We will be offering a very exclusive line of products and accessories for your SKY. We apologize for the delay in releasing these items due to the amount of research, testing, and patent work involved to be able to bring you the highest quality upgrades for your fine roadster. Most of our product line will consist of laser cut and illuminated accessories from front plates and plate frames to a new design of the Wind Restrictor. We will look forward to offering you the latest and greatest accessories and upgrades for your SKY! We are very encouraged from all the great testimonials and comments we have received from our original Laser Etched & Illuminated Wind Restrictor and cannot wait to reveal the new line of products!!! Thanks to everyone for your interest in out products and for standing with us through such an exciting time with our company taking off the way it is. I feel very greatful to be able to offer a line of accessories, most that are our original designs to add for such a AMAZING ROASDTER! :thumbs: May God bless you all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks Robert! I can't wait to see what you have!!

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anything that u do is pure ART...it adds a large dimension to the aftermarket arena..
Thanks Mike! For all you have helped with. You were the first to inform me the SKY could use a touch of my "ART" and have been EXTREMELY helpful in so many ways. Thanks for standing by me and encouraging me all the way to the top. What a great person to help me and ask for nothing in return as many SKY owners have. May God bless you greatly.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Robert I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the good work. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Looking forward to it, Robert. BTW, just emailed people about the artwork I was sending you. Don't know whether it's shipped yet or not. You haven't gotten it yet have you?

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!

Robert I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the good work. :thumbs:
Thanks Mark! You are the coolest. You gave me the first SKY ride ever and that made me want one even more. You have been really supportive and I appreciate all you have done for me and the business! You are THE inspiration behind the Eagle laser image. Thanks for risking your life so that we can have freedom and sore in the SKY’s may you and your service never be forgotten :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking forward to it, Robert. BTW, just emailed people about the artwork I was sending you. Don't know whether it's shipped yet or not. You haven't gotten it yet have you?

Steve
I am looking VERY forward to having this unique art work prepared and etched on your WR! You will have one of the most amazing and detailed images ever etched on your WR! Thanks for your support and interest in my product.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:thumbs: :thumbs:

You know I am a repeat customer because your work is quality, functional, a personal statement and a piece of art.

I too look forward to your announcement.

Best wishes

.:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great products so far and looking forward to many more. Wishing you continued good fortune and success. Keep up the Great work!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:thumbs: :thumbs:

You know I am a repeat customer because your work is quality, functional, a personal statement and a piece of art.

I too look forward to your announcement.

Best wishes

.:)
Thanks BOB! Yes you are one of my favorite customers! You gave me the idea for a new product that I will soon add to my product line and you are the one that encouraged me to get the Red Line version WR on the market. I don’t want to talk about it to much until you get yours. I am very grateful to have the chance to know you and to get any jobs done for you that I can to improve the looks of your new Red Line perfectly to your desire. The day your Red Line arrives I will be almost as happy as you will be FOR YOU!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Great news Robert. Waiting to see the new an exciting thing you are comming up with for our SKY's. The WR that you are working on for me will be a great addition to my RedLine. All I need now is the Car. Thanks again for you great service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can't wait to see what WR has around the corner....

From what I have seen so far...I am impressed:thumbs:

Keep up the good work, and like I told you the other day, good things happen to good people who work hard and help others. Your service is appreciated.

GOD Bless.

--Keith

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can't wait to see what WR has around the corner....

From what I have seen so far...I am impressed:thumbs:

Keep up the good work, and like I told you the other day, good things happen to good people who work hard and help others. Your service is appreciated.

GOD Bless.

--Keith
Keith you are a STAR in my mind! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to design for the most detailed and one of the most amazing WR's yet! What a work of art it will be. Thanks for your patience and for your help and encouragement along the way. I pray that this new record deal thingy works out for you if it is meant to be. Talk to you soon and will send the proof ASAP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts