·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The gunmetal is a great finish. It looks very good in person. A little more hard core, but at the same time elogant.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Much better than the Billeted Grill:thumbs:
shake the designers hand!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Wheels.......

Radium wheels.. Now this I like..:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
138 Posts
not so

sorry kappa, the people buying this car are your average joe and jane smo. we wiil not spend 5k for our toy. we have worked our ass of for many years to buy our dream toy. get into the me and my wife cost. then you might sell extras. most people who buy this car are the average hard working person who wants to enjoy our toy.

·
Registered
684 Posts
sorry kappa, the people buying this car are your average joe and jane smo. we wiil not spend 5k for our toy. we have worked our ass of for many years to buy our dream toy. get into the me and my wife cost. then you might sell extras. most people who buy this car are the average hard working person who wants to enjoy our toy.
I agree, way to much profit margin for me.:nono:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
The gunmetal is a great finish. It looks very good in person. A little more hard core, but at the same time elogant.
Is your price for four or is that for one rim ? Skip...:)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I Seriously DOUBT that it's $1,300 each,...:nono:
That's gotta be the four of them:thumbs:

Alot of people would probably like to make the Sky there own with new shoes. I personally love the stock Chrome rims myself and won't switch them.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
I often see the "bump" response. What does it really mean?
When someone "bumps" a thread, they are bumping it up to the top so others that may have missed it by it's moving down in the forum can see it.

Another term people use is TTT. TTT = To The Top

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
The new wheels are now available or purchase. They are called Radium and are offered in 2 different finishes; chrome and gunmetal. They are 18x8 so they will fit your stock tires. Check out the site for pricing and more info.
Very nice, a great addition to the line of rims KappaSphere has.

About the Gunmetal... how close to the Silver Graphite is the GM trim on the rims? Also, are the spokes chrome as they kind of look in the pictures or silver painted/polished.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
These wheels are no where near 5k. They are $1,299. and you can keep your stock tires so you dont have additional cost there right away. Hopefully that clears any confusion.

I agree, way to much profit margin for me.
I could be wrong but I don't believe you know our profit margins. We try to keep our prices on our products reasonable. The thing that may be causeing confusions is that we offer quality parts. Chrome hubcaps would be alot cheaper, but quality chrome wheels are going to be a bit more. Our intake is less then GM's so our margins can't be too out there.

what is the weight on thrse rims?
Roughly 24lbs. for the gunmetal. Chrome will be a little more then that.

About the Gunmetal... how close to the Silver Graphite is the GM trim on the rims? Also, are the spokes chrome as they kind of look in the pictures or silver painted/polished.
The gunmetal portion I would say is a little darker then Silver Graphite. This is going off of internet pictures though since we dont have a Silver Graphite car in our possestion to compare with. The spokes are more of a polished/clearcoated finish. Not as shinny as chrome.

·
Registered
411 Posts
These wheels are no where near 5k. They are $1,299. and you can keep your stock tires so you dont have additional cost there right away. Hopefully that clears any confusion.
on your site,.. it adds an additional $1,299 per rim,... basically $1,299 x4

just a glitch that im sure will be worked out.

no biggie

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was a little worried when I saw $1299 and the drop down box for each rim. It should definately be clarified that it's per SET or change the price to the more common per rim format. These are some great looking rims though and I will be considering them in the spring for sure!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts