Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
just got off the phone with my dealer, and he says that Canadian production is approx. 1 month behind the production of the US. he said all dealers will get their silver demos in the US, then in Canada, then order production will start for the US, then, Canada. I also asked him about the opel version, and he said that the redline will just be the north american version of the opel, and it will have a 2.4L turbo with 260 hp, not the 2.0L like some think. I dunno what to think about all this, but i've got my salt ready, anyway :p

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think that if a turbo is in the SKY it will be the same as the Solstice GXP which (correct me if I am wrong) is the 2.0L. It doesn't make sense for them to have two different engines at such a low volume.

·
Registered
275 Posts
101jinx101 said:
hi,
just got off the phone with my dealer, and he says that Canadian production is approx. 1 month behind the production of the US. he said all dealers will get their silver demos in the US, then in Canada, then order production will start for the US, then, Canada. I also asked him about the opel version, and he said that the redline will just be the north american version of the opel, and it will have a 2.4L turbo with 260 hp, not the 2.0L like some think. I dunno what to think about all this, but i've got my salt ready, anyway :p
Hopefully production is right around the corner! That being said, I've got my salt handy as well!:lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
101jinx101 said:
hi,
well he really don't know what the heck he is talking about... first of all the demo's that the U.S. people get are optioned out by the dealer themselves, whatever color and options they want...and the 2.0 turbo has already been in the news as the sky redline engine also...maybe you should just hit him over the head with that block of salt..LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
He's just mistaken that's all, and will probably deny giving you this false data in another month or two. :lol:
The Sky Redline will have the 2.0L SIDI VVT engine designated - RPO LNF identical to the Solstice GXP.
HTH
WopOnTour

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
well he really don't know what the heck he is talking about... first of all the demo's that the U.S. people get are optioned out by the dealer themselves, whatever color and options they want...and the 2.0 turbo has already been in the news as the sky redline engine also...maybe you should just hit him over the head with that block of salt..LOL

TIM.... can i help hit him with the salt? maybe it would help relieve some of this anxiety..... :willy: SkyBaby-07

1 - 6 of 6 Posts