Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all

This is the Dealer Demo at Saturn of Naperville.

I have to say that this dealership has been one of the best I have ever dealt with, and I have owned a lot of cars. <Non-Supporting Dealership contact information is not permited per the forum policies.>

By the way.......I bought this one.:) They are using it as display until the next one comes in, and it is mine. Loaded. Rides start at $5. Just kidding.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Very nice! That is identical to the one I saw recently at the Glenview dealer. So when do they expect their 2nd Sky in? Congrats, BTW! :cheers:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Dealer said that 2 more Sky's have been shipped to them, but no ETA. Could be tomorrow. Could be 2 weeks. Not sure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
well, i just got home from sitting in your car in naperville, mine will be coming soon from the same dealer.

·
Registered
169 Posts
When my Sky was on the floor for a day in Schaumburg, they put up 2 signs warning people that all they could do was look, no touching or trying to sit in the car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They did the same in Naperville. I told them they could let people see the car and sit in it, as long as no one drove it. It was the least I could do since they allowed me to buy this one so early. It will be in my driveway soon enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts