Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whoopee! I just picked up my new Sky today from the Fairfield, California dealer.:willy:

I love it! The bad news is that they mounted the front lic. plate bracket.:mad:

I told them not to and they forgot. The other bad news is that I am going out of town for 4-6 weeks and won't be able to drive my Sky. Boo hoo! Anyway, I am glad to have gotten it sooner than later. I am sending some pictures for all of you who are still waiting.:D

Imaged 3/3
Built 3/17
Shipped 3/22
Delivered 4/10

Black/black/black
Premier package
Chrome wheels
LSD
Moonsoon 6CD/MP3 XM Radio (was supposed to be single cd/salesman mistake). Took it anyway!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
mglindo said:
Whoopee! I just picked up my new Sky today from the Fairfield, California dealer.:willy:

I love it! The bad news is that they mounted the front lic. plate bracket.:mad:

I told them not to and they forgot. The other bad news is that I am going out of town for 4-6 weeks and won't be able to drive my Sky. Boo hoo! Anyway, I am glad to have gotten it sooner than later. I am sending some pictures for all of you who are still waiting.:D

Imaged 3/3
Built 3/17
Shipped 3/22
Delivered 4/10

Black/black/black
Premier package
Chrome wheels
LSD
Moonsoon 6CD/MP3 XM Radio (was supposed to be single cd/salesman mistake). Took it anyway!
Great to hear that SNB (Saturn of North Bay) pipeline moving!:thumbs: :cheers: I want Mine NoW!!!:banghead:

Do you need anybody to Babysit it while your away! :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys, I forgot to make my pictures smaller. No software on my laptop as yet. Have to email to her computer to make them smaller. Will attach them them very soon.:lol:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wow! You got your car really FAST! Just a little over a month from image to delivery! :eek: :eek: :eek: Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nscrbug said:
Wow! You got your car really FAST! Just a little over a month from image to delivery! :eek: :eek: :eek: Congrats! :cheers:
Iffen you consider that I put in my deposit May 2005, that was a loooong time.

As far as image to delivery, yes it was very quick. The thing is, I did not ask for auto trans or colored leather inserts. All black was what I wanted. That maybe made a big difference as far as when it was built.

Lic. plate: 1BLKSKY :D

Added pictures to initial post. Was kinda excited.:lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
mglindo said:
What a beaut!:thumbs: Was your vin 100814?

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats! I know you'll enjoy her! Wishing you many miles of smiles!!:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Awesome!

Congrats fellow California Sky Owner! Now there are 3 of us! (that I know of) enjoy enjoy! (if only this stupid rain and cloud garbage would go away!):mad:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Have you updated the frapper map yet. Be the first to have one delivered in CA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, thats one beautiful Sky. Tell you what I'll do... I'll keep your car warm for you. I do live in the same town, so it will be close while your away. :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
frednorris said:
Have you updated the frapper map yet. Be the first to have one delivered in CA.
Just changed it! Thanks for reminding me. :thumbs:

I believe Eldeeko? received it before me. Also someone from Upland. There is another one I think. The guy who paid 45-46 K, Auburn maybe. :eek: I don't think he frequents this forum though. :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Eddie Sky said:
Wow, thats one beautiful Sky. Tell you what I'll do... I'll keep your car warm for you. I do live in the same town, so it will be close while your away. :D :thumbs:

Thanks but it will be hard enough keeping the big kids out of it.

I know I will be worrying about the car the whole time I am gone.:willy:

First I go crazy waiting for it to get here, and now I gotta leave it after it gets here. When I get back I'm going to have to give her a big kiss and promise not to do that again for a long time.:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.