Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a SKY in June, 2006. We watched and waited and read everything available and hoped that it would come in by Christmas. While I was away on business my husband got a call from the dealership that an identical car was actually available with a couple of additonal options that I hadn't ordered.

He flew the 30 miles to the dealership, paid off the car, then called me and told me what I had. When I got home yesterday we went to the dealership and picked up a gorgeous Silver SKY with chrome wheels and black leather interior. What a sweet ride!

Still in shock, I will post the VIN and other information as soon as I figure out what just happened. ....have to be quiet right now, my new SKY is sleeping in the garage...

·
Registered
56 Posts
congrats.

She's not sleeping......... Just quietly waiting in anticipation for a fun filled day of watching other people drooooooool!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
congrats on new ride

I've got to say half the fun of this forum is sharing in the anticipation and ultimate acquisition of other's new Skys! This is another great post - congrats.

Not that a car is more important than a child :lol: but it kinda/sorta reminds me of when we were in the process of adopting our daughter and shared the journey with others, including the excitement of their pride & joy arriving ... child that is, not car.

But if the shoe fits ... I can see the similarities1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new Sky. Enjoy:driving: and be prepared for all of the attention - you will love it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I ordered a SKY in June, 2006. We watched and waited and read everything available and hoped that it would come in by Christmas. While I was away on business my husband got a call from the dealership that an identical car was actually available with a couple of additonal options that I hadn't ordered.

He flew the 30 miles to the dealership, paid off the car, then called me and told me what I had. When I got home yesterday we went to the dealership and picked up a gorgeous Silver SKY with chrome wheels and black leather interior. What a sweet ride!

Still in shock, I will post the VIN and other information as soon as I figure out what just happened. ....have to be quiet right now, my new SKY is sleeping in the garage...
Congrats :cheers: You will love it.:thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oops..(sorry if I woke up the Sky):lol:
Imaged KGKH3X 23/06/06
Built 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
At the dealer 8/30/06
In My garage!! 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Splashguards

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats....another one on the street.:thumbs: Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
77 Posts
congrats.

She's not sleeping......... Just quietly waiting in anticipation for a fun filled day of watching other people drooooooool!!!!!!!!!!
Hummm.... Don't forget the bibs......BIG ONES...FOR THE BIG DRIPS!!:lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!!! Get ready to smile alot (big smiles):D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats!

I am very excited for you and your new bundle of joy. I have heard that they don't sleep much the first few weeks. Sometimes they like to be taken for a midnight drive. It helps to calm them down so they can sleep through the night.

And remember to nurse with at least 91 octane formula. Otherwise they burp...or worse yet...get gas!

Congratulations, Mom!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:thumbs: Great story ... Congratulations to you both!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! Glad to hear it all worked out. Now post the pictures. :thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts