Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was supposed to cut down on my expenses when I bought my Sky so I could handle the improved payments and not negatively affect mine and my wife's liquid fundage. Well, just the opposite has happened, and here are some of the reasons:

1) Starbucks is the perfect place to show the car off. You park right infront of it and go into an intimate setting with very talkative and friendly people.

2) Lunch can no longer be taken at the deli downstairs from my office. I need a roadtrip!

3) Gas! Well, this car is not as fuel efficient as my last one, but it doesn't help that I'm predisposed to take the long way to get anywhere now. Dallas to Houston? Sure, we'll take the Denver route to get there!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Siouxsie said:
I was supposed to cut down on my expenses when I bought my Sky so I could handle the improved payments and not negatively affect mine and my wife's liquid fundage. Well, just the opposite has happened, and here are some of the reasons:

1) Starbucks is the perfect place to show the car off. You park right infront of it and go into an intimate setting with very talkative and friendly people.

2) Lunch can no longer be taken at the deli downstairs from my office. I need a roadtrip!

3) Gas! Well, this car is not as fuel efficient as my last one, but it doesn't help that I'm predisposed to take the long way to get anywhere now. Dallas to Houston? Sure, we'll take the Denver route to get there!
Add:
4) Groceries.... Dozen eggs. Go to store get egg, bring it home -- repeat 12 times...:thumbs:

·
Registered
72 Posts
6). It's impossible to fit a 24 pack of your favorite suds into the trunk. At least 2 trips to the state store is in order....:cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
DunWaiting said:
6). It's impossible to fit a 24 pack of your favorite suds into the trunk. At least 2 trips to the state store is in order....:cheers:
Buy it by the 6 pack and you can make 4 trips/:lol: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
But don't drink a six-pack and then go get another.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Skip said:
But don't drink a six-pack and then go get another.
I knew I was doing something wrong! That 3rd trips it is really hard to park!

·
Registered
450 Posts
:lol: The Starbucks thing is so true! My quick trip to Starbucks ends up being...the 20 questions from the people sitting outside...and an hour later...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts