Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First a big thank you to all the members for sharing their knowledge and photos. It has truly inspired me to post here for the first time. I purchased a 2007 Sky Redline for my 50th birthday in 2018 with less than 40K miles. Love it, it’s power, the looks it gets on the road and so much more.

This year I finally upgraded the rims and purchased from a fellow Sky owner Moda rims with practically brand new tires from Falken on them for less than new rims alone would have cost. The original rims were chrome plated and unfortunately were not maintained by the previous owner and the plating was beyond repair. Here is my girl (her name is Lucy) sporting her new rims and tires but before she was professionally detailed for the season. You can’t imagine how she sparkles after the detailing. Thoroughly enjoying this great NE weather and taking her out down along the Jersey Shore!!!
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
331 Posts
First a big thank you to all the members for sharing their knowledge and photos. It has truly inspired me to post here for the first time. I purchased a 2007 Sky Redline for my 50th birthday in 2018 with less than 40K miles. Love it, it’s power, the looks it gets on the road and so much more.

This year I finally upgraded the rims and purchased from a fellow Sky owner Moda rims with practically brand new tires from Falken on them for less than new rims alone would have cost. The original rims were chrome plated and unfortunately were not maintained by the previous owner and the plating was beyond repair. Here is my girl (her name is Lucy) sporting her new rims and tires but before she was professionally detailed for the season. You can’t imagine how she sparkles after the detailing. Thoroughly enjoying this great NE weather and taking her out down along the Jersey Shore!!!
View attachment 116671 View attachment 116671
nice bluestone sky.nice to see your first post.
welcome from Calgary,Canada. 😎 (y)🇨🇦

1 - 6 of 6 Posts