Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a few weeks but became a member today and wanted to say "hi". I've had my Sky for 12 days and I am sooo in love with it! Everyone here was very right - it is incredibly FUN to drive and I am just loving the attention. Apparently there has only been 7 sold in Ottawa, Canada but I have yet to see one. I had to drive to Toronto (about 5 hours away) to pick mine up. I didn't want to wait until March 2007 to get a brand new one, but I found a demo that was the colour I wanted anyway. Its Silver Pearl, Black Leather Interior, Chrome Wheels. The only problem I've had is the power mirrors don't work. I've brought it in to the dealership where I was told they have to order in a part for it but it should only take 1-2 weeks to get. Just like other have mentioned, I too have a permanent goofy grin while driving. I just keep praying the summer never ends!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congrats on your SKY, and WELCOME to the forum family! A life changing events like this requires PICTURES!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome ... and just ENJOY....... i have now .. over 9300 SMiles on my baby... and love every minute of it...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
congratz..........:cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Go out and DRIVE!!! Pics?
Imaged 23/06/06
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey SkyBella (love your sign on name!) - welcome - I have a bunch of family in Ott and the way they make their summers last is by visiting us in the south - Georgia and Florida - perfect SKY weather awaits! Enjoy and glad you were able to get your Sky!!
Carlie

·
Registered
185 Posts
SkyBella said:
Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a few weeks but became a member today and wanted to say "hi". I've had my Sky for 12 days and I am sooo in love with it! Everyone here was very right - it is incredibly FUN to drive and I am just loving the attention. Apparently there has only been 7 sold in Ottawa, Canada but I have yet to see one. I had to drive to Toronto (about 5 hours away) to pick mine up. I didn't want to wait until March 2007 to get a brand new one, but I found a demo that was the colour I wanted anyway. Its Silver Pearl, Black Leather Interior, Chrome Wheels. The only problem I've had is the power mirrors don't work. I've brought it in to the dealership where I was told they have to order in a part for it but it should only take 1-2 weeks to get. Just like other have mentioned, I too have a permanent goofy grin while driving. I just keep praying the summer never ends!
Congrats and welcome to the SKY family:thumbs:

·
Registered
438 Posts
:thumbs:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy your new SKY!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome aboard from Minnesota!....AND CONGRATS!!

We are very happy for you!......Now out come the maps for that first road trip! :thumbs:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you

Thank you everyone for welcoming me. I will post pics as soon as I get some good ones - the weather has been pretty crappy lately and I want to get some good sunny shots. It's supposed to be a glorious weekend here, so am planning on doing LOTS of driving!

On another note, my dealership called yesterday. The part for my power mirrors is in - only took 4 business days to get in.

Cheers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts