Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skyroadster has expanded a little for all your benefit! Most of the credit goes to Kappaman who did all the hard work on the expansion! I just thought I would make mention of it.

We have added a few new sections for your posting pleasure, and one to make reference to forum rules and ettiquette easier to find (which will come in handy down the road, as we have learned on Solsticeforum).

First the new sections, we have added:

Saturn Sky Performance/Technical Discussion
This section is geared towards any performance discussion, modifications to your Sky, things of that nature. Some discussion will fit now, and popularity will most likely grow as people start receiving their cars! Hopefully that won't be too much longer into the future!

Sky Redline Discussion
The name says it all. Discussion geared towards the turbocharged Sky Redline everyone is expecting to be announced soon, based on the Solstice GXP.

Forum Rules/Guidelines/Etiquette/Forum Information/Moderation Team Section
The name of this section basically explains it all. We have listed the forum rules in post format in this section to make them easier to refer to and become familiar with. All are basically copied from Troy's Corvetteforum where they have gained lots of experience in how best to operate a great internet forum so we are using the same set of rules as a model for this forum and Solsticeforum! Also included is a list of the current Skyroadster moderators. Future references may be added too.

Also in the works is a site index which has a list of main topics and links to helpful information on those topics. Those that are on Solsticeforum may be familiar with the site index there. Once we have it set up, we will let you know where to find it!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me again! :lol: I wanted to let everyone know that I have added a Site Index for the forum here:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1915

It has links to threads as well as outside sites (such as GM) with information and discussion on specific Sky topics. If there is anything that should be added, changed, or modified, don't hesitiate to let us mods know! The basic format was taken from Solsticeforum, but Sky related links were added where appropriate ( and where info existed).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts