Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,532 Posts
Assuming the radio is capable of working with the XM receiver, you could do it with a different harness or with an addition to that one.

·
Registered
439 Posts
If your using the Axxess interfaces, it’s a completely different harness.

Google axxesinterfaces. You can enter the car and year and it will bring up the options. I recall it was gmlan11

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice! Is this a standard size, or are there screens that take up the entire space (no bezel)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
A few years back I was looking for an answer to a bezel-less looking install and this was the best option I found at the time which also functions as a full android headunit with gps,radio etc. Still requires the bezel to hold the internal single or double din size but the screen extends just a bit past the flush surface that it completely covers the bezel and goes with the flow and colors of the surrounding parts. Being adjustable to move to a precise position was a bonus also.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
A few years back I was looking for an answer to a bezel-less looking install and this was the best option I found at the time which also functions as a full android headunit with gps,radio etc. Still requires the bezel to hold the internal single or double din size but the screen extends just a bit past the flush surface that it completely covers the bezel and goes with the flow and colors of the surrounding parts. Being adjustable to move to a precise position was a bonus also.
Oh that does look nice. I just like the fullness of the screen. As for the bezel, find a good painter. Skersfan recommended one that did his and the pricing was reasonable.

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts