Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been reading your forum for the last 3 - 4 months. We take delivery of our Red Line tomorrow, Sep 28 at 9:30 a. m. It is yellow and I got to see it fresh off of the truck at Saturn of Orlando yesterday. It is the second Red Line in Florida. Thanks for all of your great post's to get started with such a great investment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
May the Sky Gods smile on your good fortune. You are the chosen ones. Go out into the world and spread the Gospel of the Sky. May everyone that gazes upon your ride be amazed that, lo it be a Saturn, it is still a Beast and it shall be reconned with. Happy trails.:jester:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy as much as others are. How long did you have to wait?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Enjoy the ride...

Congrats.

Look forward to hearing from you - which will be in about a week since you won't want to stop driving. Hope you have a lot of leave to take off work.

Enjoy and in anticipation of tomorrow, welcome to "All Things Sky" and the Redline Club.

r1chy

·
Registered
295 Posts
CONGRATS....i got my sky from the dealership in casselberry...do you know that there is a sol/sky cruise starting in lk mary on oct 14th.?..would be great if you could be there...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Congratulations...

Welcome to the forum. Post often and share some pics. We're dying to see her.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Congratulations!!! This is a great place with great people... Enjoy!!!

Post pics as soon as you get them, this is a rule around here... :D

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wife ordered the first edition in June. I fould out in July and we changed the order then for the Red Line

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am very lucky, I retired last year after serving 30 years with the fire department. I can't wait until the "Sky Grin" hits my face later today!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
sincere Congratulations and Happy Trails! :thumbs:

but when is my phone going to ring with good news?

:confused: :willy:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Congrats!! and welcome to our forum--Enjoy your new ride--:D :cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
684 Posts
We have been reading your forum for the last 3 - 4 months. We take delivery of our Red Line tomorrow, Sep 28 at 9:30 a. m. It is yellow and I got to see it fresh off of the truck at Saturn of Orlando yesterday. It is the second Red Line in Florida. Thanks for all of your great post's to get started with such a great investment.
No,no,no. My redline was delivered 9-22-06 over here in Spring Hill. Mine was the 2nd delivered in Fl. The First one ( known ) got wet and the knucklehead sold it on Ebay....go figure:rolleyes: And believe you me I can tell you about "kappauphoria"..( smilling face syndrome )...This time last week " I was terminal ". Welcome, fellow floridian....perhaps we will meet someday.:jester:

·
Registered
452 Posts
catch ya later...

Well, if the pattern holds, we'll hear for you next in about a week or two. Have fun driving your Sky in the mean time.

But be warned, eat well now cause it's hard to get anything in past the smile that will take over your face once you land in the driver's seat.

Enjoy, r1chy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts