Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2007 base model one year ago. It had 3,440 miles on it. The previous owner bought it new but then enlisted in the army (I believe) so it sat for years in a garage. When he came back he needed something a bit more practical. I had the fluids changed, the recalls done and added new tires. The car now has 7,700 miles on it and while not the power of a Redline it is still fun to drive (I don't have the need for speed).

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought my 2007 base model one year ago. It had 3,440 miles on it. The previous owner bought it new but then enlisted in the army (I believe) so it sat for years in a garage. When he came back he needed something a bit more practical. I had the fluids changed, the recalls done and added new tires. The car now has 7,700 miles on it and while not the power of a Redline it is still fun to drive (I don't have the need for speed).
[/QUOTE

Ohh that's a beauty. Same power as my 2008 that has won me numerous speeding tickets (with less power" - lol)

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
where at in IL?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts