Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Sky about 2 weeks ago. I now have some decent Pictures to share so here goes. Hopefully the attachments will work.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks for the pics. What a beautiful car. Congratulations! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wow...yours is the first Sky I've seen with the accessory Chrome wheels! Lookin' good! :thumbs:

Might I inquire as to which stubby antenna you have on the car?

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats..beautiful car, exactly what i ordered, except those wheels!!!!!! I really like your wheels........enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice! I hope you're in a region with great week-end cruising weather.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have never been a fan of the silver (i have a 9 year old silver SC2 - Just tired of the color) -- That said that is stillone M-effin car :thumbs:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saturn Accessory MonoBlock Chrome Wheels

The Saturn accessory wheels on my SKY where ordered as a part from my Dealers Service dept. The dealer told me that the retail for those wheels is $3000 :willy: which is on the pricey side to say the least :eek: .

However lets just say that I got them at a good discount while working out (negotiating ) the complete details of the sale :thumbs: :D

I am not sure what the price will be if ordered after the fact from the parts dept.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great, been wanting to see a pic of those optional wheels.

·
Registered
18,508 Posts
Have to say...love those chrome wheels...your car is the exact clone of mine. I have the other chrome wheels, but must admit, yours are awesome. Congratulations. You will enjoy this car forever.

MarlboroMike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Very Nice car, have fun.....Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
422 Posts
SkyFalcon said:
The Saturn accessory wheels on my SKY where ordered as a part from my Dealers Service dept. The dealer told me that the retail for those wheels is $3000 :willy: which is on the pricey side to say the least :eek: .

However lets just say that I got them at a good discount while working out (negotiating ) the complete details of the sale :thumbs: :D

I am not sure what the price will be if ordered after the fact from the parts dept.
On Ebay you can get them for $ 1,800 plus $ 100 for shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Pontiac-Solstice-FACTORY-WHEEL-SET-NEW-GM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ8025282473QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

·
Registered
422 Posts
ousoonersgirl said:
So can Sol wheels fit the SKy?
Exactly the same dimension 18" x 8", 5x110mm lug pattern 55mm offset.
For my taste the design of the pontiac rims is a little better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts