Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2007 Sky Redline, rather modified. I've had it for about 5 years and bought it to do some things with it (make mods) to see what my version of the car would look like. Her road name is Blue Venom, but I call her Brie (short for Brianna). I'll add a couple of pictures so anyone interested can take a look.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2007 Sky Redline, rather modified. I've had it for about 5 years and bought it to do some things with it (make mods) to see what my version of the car would look like. Her road name is Blue Venom, but I call her Brie (short for Brianna). I'll add a couple of pictures so anyone interested can take a look. View attachment 116940
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm still trying to figure out how to post more pictures. She has a lot of extras. Rims, drilled and slotted brake rotors, under body and in grill lights, rear windscreen, also Lambo doors from Vertical Doors. Believe me she's a material girl!

·
Premium Member
Black 2008 Saturn Sky Redline (manual)
114 Posts
Looks nice! Been thinking of adding some lighting to mine. Been eyeing wheel lighting. Saw a truck locally with them and started ideas.

·
Registered
18,477 Posts
Are those deer whistles in your lower grille?
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2007 Sky Redline, rather modified. I've had it for about 5 years and bought it to do some things with it (make mods) to see what my version of the car would look like. Her road name is Blue Venom, but I call her Brie (short for Brianna). I'll add a couple of pictures so anyone interested can take a look. View attachment 116940
Are those deer whistles on your lower grille?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ty! I'm hoping to get/give some ideas.
I've uploaded some photos on the Sky Redline Exterior Gallery if anyone is interested in seeing more pictures. Also if anyone have any questions about doing any mods that I may have done let me know. Other than the RPM stage 2 tune I've done my own mods.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts