Saturn Sky Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Yes, I bought them off ebay and had them painted by a local body shop. Came out great.

Reactions: BlackSky2654

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
My daughter calls it the "angry kitty" look.

Reactions: Triscott

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2007 Sky Redline, rather modified. I've had it for about 5 years and bought it to do some things with it (make mods) to see what my version of the car would look like. Her road name is Blue Venom, but I call her Brie (short for Brianna). I'll add a couple of pictures so anyone interested can take a look. View attachment 116940
Love the rims! Nicely done!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi and thanks for the pictures. I have 2009 RL midnight blue, totally stock. I’m in Green Cove Springs, maybe we can get a meet together, I’m sure there are more owners in Jacksonville.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2007 Sky Redline, rather modified. I've had it for about 5 years and bought it to do some things with it (make mods) to see what my version of the car would look like. Her road name is Blue Venom, but I call her Brie (short for Brianna). I'll add a couple of pictures so anyone interested can take a look. View attachment 116940
Looks great. My Sky is a 2007 as well but not a redline.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 emerald green 2.4
113 Posts
Welcome from the space coast, I've slowly been rebuilding "mom's car" for over a year and look forward to some cooler weather here.
Hopefully we can get meet at some gatherings here in the sunshine state. Always curious as to what others have done , or not done to there's. Yours is very nice, love that color. The green apparently wasn't a big seller so they didn't make as many.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hi and thanks for the pictures. I have 2009 RL midnight blue, totally stock. I’m in Green Cove Springs, maybe we can get a meet together, I’m sure there are more owners in Jacksonville.
That would be great!!! I think we could exchange a lot of ideas and information. Sorry I'm late on responding.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Welcome from the space coast, I've slowly been rebuilding "mom's car" for over a year and look forward to some cooler weather here.
Hopefully we can get meet at some gatherings here in the sunshine state. Always curious as to what others have done , or not done to there's. Yours is very nice, love that color. The green apparently wasn't a big seller so they didn't make as many.
Well to tell you the truth, it's a green one that got me into these cars. I had seen them and had forgotten how much I liked the design until I saw a green one and went hunting. I don't have all the innovations on mine but when I think about it there isn't much I haven't done to it in one way or another. Some great, and some not so great!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Also, if you want to black out the door handles, you can buy black Cobalt door handles on eBay for around $20 new.
Squilliam,
You are a bad influence! I grew up with “It ain’t cool, if your chrome don’t shine”. Recently bought a new car and went with the model that had the blacked out interior bits instead of the chrome. Get Out Of My Head! 😎

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Ok guys, that's what this forum is for. Getting new ideas on what's cool. We roll what we like, maybe others will like it. If not they don't have to follow, but they do have to get out of the way!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts