Saturn Sky Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Those did fit In The fog lights and look great - I did check and saw they also fit behind the stock headlight covers - they seem like they are right up against the headlight cover though-
Have you used yours for some time ? Can you check to see if the headlight covers are affected /melted any due to the heat sink being up against them and let me know before I order another set ?
Thank you

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Those did fit In The fog lights and look great - I did check and saw they also fit behind the stock headlight covers - they seem like they are right up against the headlight cover though-
Have you used yours for some time ? Can you check to see if the headlight covers are affected /melted any due to the heat sink being up against them and let me know before I order another set ?
Thank you
Thank you
Sorry for the late response. I checked and there is no sign of heat damaged to the light housings. I have run these lights for about a year now.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts