Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
We were there for the end of the race in Tacoma on Sunday (they had a car show at the finish). It was great fun to see them all roll in with the cheering crowd. There were lots of amazing cars, and this was my personal favorite.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We were there for the end of the race in Tacoma on Sunday (they had a car show at the finish). It was great fun to see them all roll in with the cheering crowd. There were lots of amazing cars, and this was my personal favorite.
Historical in the fact happening since 1983 "1st time Great Race Start/Finish on the West Coast" Nice 2 Kappa Owners attended we here for the Start in Riverside, Ca as they rolled out on the 9 days 2300 mile epic journey you there in Tacoma, Wa for the Finish as they rolled in. Absolutely right lots of amazing cars great crowd turnout wherever they rolled into willing to bet you heard Blues Brothers snippets such as We're On A Mission From God out of the PA system on that replica so many well done machines with V8 horsepower couldn't decide which I liked best workmanship on that Auburn green/black with gangster whitewalls/wires was breath taking. Thanks for letting me know you went Kappa coincidence like the event something I'll remember. Lived in Seattle myself 1976-1996 moved back to So Cal for dry heat/sunshine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts