Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. We just got our new M1 wheels up on the web. They are 19", powder coated and clear coated, so they are less likely to chip. They feature a deep dish, dimond cut lip like on our AX wheels. Most importantly, these wheels were custom made for the Sky. There is no aftermarket drilling on these wheels to "make" them fit. We have a set mounted on our Sky, and they look amazing. Here is a link for more information.http://www.kappasphere.com/handler.cfm?cat_id=20106&prod_id=2340&function=product

All the current pictures are of the car at stock ride hight. I will be posting pictures of it soon with our new springs installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
What's this I hear about a discount for repeat buyers? Gorgeous Wheels!
Lisa

·
Registered
255 Posts
Great looking wheels Neil. I would be hard pressed to throw away the chrome wheels and replace them. I would like to, but financially feasible.
:confused:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmmm, black car and black wheels... can you ever have too much of a good thing?

·
Registered
255 Posts
SpecRaceM5 said:
Perhaps you could sell your chrome wheels. Then the price difference wouldnt be as bad...
Not a bad idea. That way the new wheels would only be around $200.00 to $300.00 more. I quess that financial thinking is what got you the job. LOL:D

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Tires

Do they take the same size tires - would be cool to put the summer tires on those wheels and put some winter tires on the stock wheels - at least for those of us in the northern climates.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thats a hell of a price... Seriously, good job on keeping the price down!

hmmm....

well either way we are going to end up with like 3 different sets of wheels! set for looks, the stock set in case we race in a class you need the stock wheels, and another pair for racing... hmmm racing pads do throw alot of dust... black wheels? You guys need to get a set of eibachs on your Sky though... ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The M1 wheels are 19's so stock tires will unfortunately not fit.

We just got our springs on the car and pictures will be coming soon. Let me tell you though.... WOW it looks amazing. Very agressive.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice wheels I wish stock tires would fit. Also someone was changing the color of the cars, can you do this car in yellow ? I might be force to buy new tires if I like the yellow.:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
southphillylakes said:
Nice wheels I wish stock tires would fit. Also someone was changing the color of the cars, can you do this car in yellow ? I might be force to buy new tires if I like the yellow.:)
I wish we had a yellow car... but I did some photoshop :) Let me know what you think.

Neil

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks, It looks great.

·
Registered
79 Posts
SpecRaceM5 said:
The M1 wheels are 19's so stock tires will unfortunately not fit.

We just got our springs on the car and pictures will be coming soon. Let me tell you though.... WOW it looks amazing. Very agressive.

What tires did you mount on the M1 wheels? Also, I think I remember an earlier thread that stated that the Sky offset was 55mm, not 45. I'm not that knowledgeble so is that an area of concern?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hate to bump up this old post but are there any more of these left? When I clicked on the website it said the wheels were in stock but when I tried to add them to my cart it said unavailable? So is it just a typo or are they sold out? :((((((((((

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
DAMN!!! Those are nice Rims, I'm in the market for Rims right now, very cool!:thumbs: Not sure how they would look on a Blue Stone?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts