Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if any SKY ROADSTER members will be attending the auto show in NYC. I plan to attend on the 14th and 15th and would like to meet fellow SKY family members:cheers: :grouphug: Cant wait to see the new products from saturn corp.

·
Registered
18,114 Posts
I will be there on Friday, April 14th...If u see a silver haired man being arrested for trying to take pictures of the Red Line under the car....that will be me...trying to see how the exhaust system will be...how the engine pipe(s) come from the manifold...either one or two...either one muffler w/two exhausts or 2 mufflers. Trying to see what Saturn is doing...

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marlboromike--we need to be there on the same day at the same time. I would probably say at the closing of the show on Friday, when all the reps are tired, I will have meaningless conversation with them by asking basic questions. At this time, you go behind the velvet rope and take the pics.:D:D We then go over to a nice internet cafe and get the fresh pics to our SKY family and friends:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
reedred said:
I'll be there Friday night. Look for a black guy with red hair and wet pants.
Wet pants????? never mind :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New York Auto Show here I come---leaving for 3 days in the Big Apple. All I want and need to see is the show. Anyone else going PM me so we can talk and take pics. We'll work as a team to get behind the velvet rope.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts