21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
The think NORM did that bridge thing your asking about

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i foresee people smacking their face on the window while getting in...

·
Registered
325 Posts
thanks for pointing put the fact that the windows have to be down or it will wear out the top.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
thanks for pointing put the fact that the windows have to be down or it will wear out the top.
along with your face lol.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm noticing a lot of negitivity in this thread. They won't be for everyone, nothing is. I think it's a positive thing that there are new products being released for a dead platform. Will I be getting a set? No, these aren't for me, but it gives me hope that the next new thing just might be.

Thanks for offering new stuff, Dave!
Negativity? No! Practicality? Yes! I am just asking for a video with the window up and a guy 6' 2" 250 pounds getting in and out of the car. I think its a great idea and looks awesome. I just want to see if I can use it. I am not as petite as the girl in the video.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Negativity? No! Practicality? Yes! I am just asking for a video with the window up and a guy 6' 2" 250 pounds getting in and out of the car. I think its a great idea and looks awesome. I just want to see if I can use it. I am not as petite as the girl in the video.
no video yet?

·
Registered
251 Posts
So after you get out of the car how do you put the window back up? I asked for a video with a guy 6'2" 250 pounds but don't think I will get one.

I love the idea and the look but need to see if I can even use it.

·
7,051 Posts
So after you get out of the car how do you put the window back up? I asked for a video with a guy 6'2" 250 pounds but don't think I will get one.

I love the idea and the look but need to see if I can even use it.
Those new swinging doors where made for a long time member on this forum, eff...... :D

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
7,051 Posts
Norm's Fiberglass... "It's a one of a kind", says Norm.

:wtf: Freaking Solstice guy beats me to the answer! :banghead:

:jester:
Obviously, Solstice guys are quicker than Sky guys!

(I see your :jester: and raise you another :jester:!)
:eek: Is that why SKY wife's are happier then Solstice wife's... :lol:

Call and raise another :jester:!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts