Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - At Saturn of Tinley -- The GM is basically coordinating the SKY ordering/sales.
3 have been ordered (# 1 should be here right around that March 20 date)
They were told at allocation to expect 2 images a month
I am # 9 so it looks like June for me
For all this is the time schedule as told to me
Feb - 2 (total 3)
March - 2 (total 4)
April - 2 (total 6)
May - 2 (total 8)
June - 2 (total 10)

That is all for them, as they were allocated 10....
So depending where you are at your dealer -- you can figure out where you land using this timetable
He did say delivery - if all goes well would be the more, normal 4-6 weeks... So My birthday is August 3rd -- Guess what MY present will be!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Ok - At Saturn of Tinley -- The GM is basically coordinating the SKY ordering/sales.
3 have been ordered (# 1 should be here right around that March 20 date)
They were told at allocation to expect 2 images a month
I am # 9 so it looks like June for me
For all this is the time schedule as told to me
Feb - 2 (total 3)
March - 2 (total 4)
April - 2 (total 6)
May - 2 (total 8)
June - 2 (total 10)

That is all for them, as they were allocated 10....
So depending where you are at your dealer -- you can figure out where you land using this timetable
He did say delivery - if all goes well would be the more, normal 4-6 weeks... So My birthday is August 3rd -- Guess what MY present will be!
That sounds about right for my dealer too, he is getting 9, he got the first one in Feb and got two more last week...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
That sounds about right for my dealer too, he is getting 9, he got the first one in Feb and got two more last week...
Ours got 2 in Feb... and 3 supposedly this next week..... and 3 ... hmmmm.. shortly after that???...... i will be in the final 3 here..... just not sure when to expect it.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Ours got 2 in Feb... and 3 supposedly this next week..... and 3 ... hmmmm.. shortly after that???...... i will be in the final 3 here..... just not sure when to expect it.. SkyBaby-07
You'll probably get yours before we get ours up here .....lessen we highjack that thar truck on the way HEHEHE:lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
just spoke with my dealer

SkyMan 07 said:
i just spoke with my dealer.....he has my deposit and order, but I was told he couldn't submit it until the end of this month or the beginning of next month..i am #3..........by the numbers you posted i guess it will be june or july.........he did tell me that the first one is expected in house shortly, but was already sold......don't know if they ordered or actually bought it without order, since the dealers were allocated a certain number..........he did tell me that when the order goes in, he will call me to double check on the options i ordered..............

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
nighttripper said:
You'll probably get yours before we get ours up here .....lessen we highjack that thar truck on the way HEHEHE:lol:
If you see PINK... you betta run.... LOLOL... i be coming to get my baby back.... .. ok.. you can drive it to the border.... k? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
barb said:
i just spoke with my dealer.....he has my deposit and order, but I was told he couldn't submit it until the end of this month or the beginning of next month..i am #3..........by the numbers you posted i guess it will be june or july.........he did tell me that the first one is expected in house shortly, but was already sold......don't know if they ordered or actually bought it without order, since the dealers were allocated a certain number..........he did tell me that when the order goes in, he will call me to double check on the options i ordered..............
Regular check in and pop in visits wouldn't be a bad idea at this point, just so they can put a face with the name! Could go a long way ya know wut I mean? Yuup!!:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts