Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My salesman told me today that my dealership was scheduled to get it's next allocations later this week. Do the dealerships get their allocations with the constraint reports on Thursday, or are the two reports completely separate?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
My salesman told me today that my dealership was scheduled to get it's next allocations later this week. Do the dealerships get their allocations with the constraint reports on Thursday, or are the two reports completely separate?
Yes, they get both reports on thursday. But with the Pontiac Dealerships they knew last week what total amount they were going to get untill I think the 3rd week of November. I don't know if saturn could get the same info. you can ask Sky Spy.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Info...

Two weeks ago the report told us what allocations we where going to get until 10/19. We don't get another report until 10/26, then that will tell us how many allocations (if any) we will be getting for the next 5 weeks.

We received 4 SKYs allocated on the middle of September and no more allocations for that period... :banghead:

I'm hoping for at least 4 more and we need them to be ALL RedLines. We have a back log of 21 RedLine orders... :eek:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys. I really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The 3rd Thursday of the month dealerships get updated "Allocation Reports" they show the week and the number of cars they'll get allocated that week till the next 3rd Thursday of the month.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
The 3rd Thursday of the month dealerships get updated "Allocation Reports" they show the week and the number of cars they'll get allocated that week till the next 3rd Thursday of the month.
Yes, but jump on me if I'm wrong but this only refers to actual car allocations. When they get this report, it will tell them they have a allocation coming. But they have to actually wait until the week of the allocation to determine what constraints they have on the order of that car.

Example The dealer will know they have an allocation and can order a car the 3rd week of October, but they have to wait until the 3rd week of October to tell if they can order a Redline or a unit with painted wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Yes, but jump on me if I'm wrong but this only refers to actual car allocations. When they get this report, it will tell them they have a allocation coming. But they have to actually wait until the week of the allocation to determine what constraints they have on the order of that car.

Example The dealer will know they have an allocation and can order a car the 3rd week of October, but they have to wait until the 3rd week of October to tell if they can order a Redline or a unit with painted wheels.
Correct!!!

Regards,

BA...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts