Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this board has been therapeutic during the wait..thanks!

Question...as you know there is a hold on orders that don't have Chrome wheels.

But my salesman tells me Saturn is offering a Polished wheels option for $545 (which actually sounds pretty good for a silver pearl). AND they tell me the Chrome wheels are now $960! Is that true? The Saturn web site has Chrome wheels at $795.

BTW, maybe I'm getting cyncial..BUT ANYONE notice that there's been a hold on the manny transmission ($850 LESS than the Automatic) and the NON-Chrome wheels which they're getting an extra grand for! Maybe the next thing we'll hear is that there is a Hold on any order thats not loaded completely LOL!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, one other thing: if anyone has pix of any Sky with the polished wheels I'd love to see that! Thanks!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
To get pics of polished ,painted, or chrome wheels try search feature and type in wheels....Skip...Search feature works excellant..:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
SkyBos said:
Hi everyone, this board has been therapeutic during the wait..thanks!

Question...as you know there is a hold on orders that don't have Chrome wheels.

But my salesman tells me Saturn is offering a Polished wheels option for $545 (which actually sounds pretty good for a silver pearl). AND they tell me the Chrome wheels are now $960! Is that true? The Saturn web site has Chrome wheels at $795.

BTW, maybe I'm getting cyncial..BUT ANYONE notice that there's been a hold on the manny transmission ($850 LESS than the Automatic) and the NON-Chrome wheels which they're getting an extra grand for! Maybe the next thing we'll hear is that there is a Hold on any order thats not loaded completely LOL!
Yep, my dealer upgraded mine to the polished wheels for $545!:D
The demo I drove had them on & I think they look great.:thumbs:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cobra and Skip--Thanks!!

I actually think the Polished Wheels may be the best way to go, at least on the Silver Pearl. I think the Chrome Wheels look awesome on the Graphite, Black, and Red for sure--but personally its looks a little too "blingy" for my taste on the Silver Pearl. The standard wheels look very good on the Silver Pearl--not so good on many other colors--BUT I think its just a little bit borderline dull. The Polished to me is a GREAT compromise. Not coincidental they are the standard wheels on the RedLine. Good choice.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SKyHi,
Thanks!!!

BTW, that is Chrome on your vehicle, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts