Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, do you think on our next ride, we'll be able to get the colors that we lacked last time? We had no black, white or greens traveling with us. What do you think?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Sooner or later you're gonna have a black...

MINE!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Green & Tan

Angelqute1 said:
So, do you think on our next ride, we'll be able to get the colors that we lacked last time? We had no black, white or greens traveling with us. What do you think?
Maybe, I just saw a Green & tan one in Cerritos. Maybe the will join the forum. If not we may be able to Post some info at the dealer there.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Test Run

Angelqute1 said:
I don't know about,as a group, but I was thinking of taking a test drive thru Palos Verdes Estates either Sunday or Monday (no work) maybe ending up at Venice Beach.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seagull said:
I don't know about,as a group, but I was thinking of taking a test drive thru Palos Verdes Estates either Sunday or Monday (no work) maybe ending up at Venice Beach.
I'd be able to swing today, but tomorrow I'm heading to Vegas (flying) for 2 days. Let me know.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
You're getting another one???
My Silver Pearl is destined for my daughter in the Army. The Black Red Line that I have on order will me mine. All mine.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've made an executive decision

I've decided to drive up to The Rock Store today. I'm leaving at around 4ish, in hopes that it will cool down, maybe just a bit. If you don't know where it is and you'd like to check it out, here's the link: It's pretty cool... I know Jay Leno goes there a lot (not that I care for him one way or the other).

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?n...kU9k9.aBsykTM3.pjB7twWg6SoKJUPA&gid1=20625116

They also get a lot of Lotus' there on the weekends because it's so "canyony"?!?!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I've decided to drive up to The Rock Store today. I'm leaving at around 4ish, in hopes that it will cool down, maybe just a bit. If you don't know where it is and you'd like to check it out, here's the link: It's pretty cool... I know Jay Leno goes there a lot (not that I care for him one way or the other).

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?n...kU9k9.aBsykTM3.pjB7twWg6SoKJUPA&gid1=20625116

They also get a lot of Lotus' there on the weekends because it's so "canyony"?!?!
Is there another link to this subject? Who, what, when and where? Seems to have petered out somehow.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
eldeeko:

I take it that's a picture of your Sky. Are those the factory tires? The tread looks great.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
eldeeko said:
Is there another link to this subject? Who, what, when and where? Seems to have petered out somehow.
I think this is the best bet for the next ride that Rich is coordinating.

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5673

I have an idea for one in September/October, but nothing even approaching "firm" at this point...

·
Registered
802 Posts
rick112 said:
eldeeko:

I take it that's a picture of your Sky. Are those the factory tires? The tread looks great.:thumbs:
Yep! I had to check myself but they are factory. The wheels are not, they are aftermarket.:thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
love that place!!

Angelqute1 said:

Hi Angel, I love the Rock Store. Used to go there all the time on our Harleys. Yeah, Jay Leno is a regular there too. He is actually very nice and people friendly. I think I still have a picture of him with us at the Rock Store and another at the Love Ride. Looking forward to our next "Sky Run." Any word on that date and time yet??
Terry

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah Whats up with our ride?

eldeeko said:
I keep checking the post here but no word yet. Whazz up?
Terry

·
Registered
388 Posts
SKYCHICK said:
Hi everyone I'm new have SKY and Solstice (Hers and His) . When is the next run I would love to join. :cheers:
Skychick, I think the next run is Aug. 5th - Mulholland Dr. Look for the thread. Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts